Page 584 of 734 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7338

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    “How many children were sacrificed to Satan because of the vaccine?” Nonsense like this is why the Right is so fucked in the head.
    The majority of black people have not taken the vaccine, the majority of black Americans vote Democrat, the majority of black Americans are devout Christian.

The bigotry of Seran knows no bounds. He just knows everyone must get the vaccine, even if it means taking away their livelihood.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The majority of black people have not taken the vaccine, the majority of black Americans vote Democrat, the majority of black Americans are devout Christian.

The bigotry of Seran knows no bounds. He just knows everyone must get the vaccine, even if it means taking away their livelihood.
    Your train of logic is typical Conservashit nonsense. You should get away before you become another Dreavenite racist scumbag

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is shocking. Who in the world would think it is OK to spell Defense with a C?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Your train of logic is typical Conservashit nonsense. You should get away before you become another Dreavenite racist scumbag
    What did I say that wasn't true?

It's not my fault that Democrats have placed themselves in this predicament. Democrats elected a rich, white, old school racist, in mental decline that has fucked up everything he touches. Now the old school racist, that Democrats elected, is going to put millions out of a job. This will impact the poor and people of color more than any other groups of people.

But you still want to point fingers at those damn Christian conservatives. It's not by chance that the video of the black family being refused service, for not showing their papers, are black. This is what you want, not I.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-22-2021 at 01:49 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Seran: I won't lose any sleep because the president I fully 100% support murdered seven brown children.
    Also Seran: Everyone who disagrees with me is a white supremacist!!1111!!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-22-2021 at 02:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Seran: I won't lose any sleep because the president I fully 100% support murdered seven brown children.
    Also Seran: Everyone who disagrees with me is a white supremacist!!1111!!
    I wonder if Seran knows that Christian conservatives used to vote Democrat up until the mid 80's?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-22-2021 at 10:13 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I wonder if Seran knows that Christian conservatives used to vote Democrat up until the mid 80's?
    He's been told by extremely stupid people that the parties magically switched in the late 60's because Democrats are embarrassed (and rightfully so) about the history of their party... being the party of Jim Crow, KKK, against civil rights and against women right to vote.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's been told by extremely stupid people that the parties magically switched in the late 60's because Democrats are embarrassed (and rightfully so) about the history of their party... being the party of Jim Crow, KKK, against civil rights and against women right to vote.
    They aren't really embarrassed since they still do the same shit, they just want to sweep it under the rug so they can continue to polish the turd. They just want things covered up so their racism and racist policies to continue to control, manipulate and profiteer off minorities can continue.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

The daily death toll for Covid-19 is in excess of 2,000 persons per day and according to the CDC only 55% of the population is fully vaccinated, while 64% are partially vaccinated. Science has shown us that nothing will grant full immunity, while being full vaccinated will greatly reduce your chances of becoming ill and dramatically reduce the chances of severe infection requiring hospitalization.

One has to wonder when lies being told on the Right that a previous coronavirus infection grants immunity, or that vaccinations will somehow destroy your Christian soul. It's almost like half the country is begging for more government intervention to protect them from their own dangerous ignorance.

Blog Entries

The daily death toll for Covid-19 is in excess of 2,000 persons per day and according to the CDC only 55% of the population is fully vaccinated, while 64% are partially vaccinated. Science has shown us that nothing will grant full immunity, while being full vaccinated will greatly reduce your chances of becoming ill and dramatically reduce the chances of severe infection requiring hospitalization.

One has to wonder when lies being told on the Right that a previous coronavirus infection grants immunity, or that vaccinations will somehow destroy your Christian soul. It's almost like half the country is begging for more government intervention to protect them from their own dangerous ignorance.
    Science has shown that natural immunity is 20x more effective. Science has shown that only 1-5% of the infected will ever see the inside of a hospital.

The fact that "half the country" is begging the government tells a lot about those people.

You will be fine, mommas boy.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984