Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Impeachment Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Twice now I've agreed with MOST of what you state. My point of disagreement is the tax cuts being cause of the deficits. It's a LOT more than that (and I was against the tax cuts to begin with).
    There is a lot more to it, I agree, but an across the board slash of rates, particularly in the corporate sector weren't the answer.

Currently the IRS has a program where corporation's get large tax credits for hiring folks who have received public assistance, have criminal histories or were displaced. This credit could have been massively expanded to be larger and to extend to offering credits for worker training, continued education and relocation assistance. The benefit to the employer being a complete offset of the worker's salary, with a broader economic benefit of employing someone who'd likely continue to be on aid.

The IRS could have additionally extended the amnesty of repatriation of assets so long as the funds were invested in hiring, infrastructure development, or to a lesser degree asset acquisition and stock buybacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Why am I not surprised to hear you guys job shaming. Anyone working any job should be considered a hero for doing something productive with themselves. It pisses me off when people make fun of Walmart workers, or McDonalds, or the supermarket shelf stockers, or sign spinners, or any kind of job shaming. Its fucking juvenille bullshit. Grow up.
    I think it's more likely that people are not making fun of those jobs.. but of people like you who claimed to be something they are not.

Examples of this:

A restaurant owner
    A restaurant manager
    A gun purchaser

See also time4fun's endless topics where "she" proclaimed to be the authority on the subject due to being one, teaching others, being there, being related to or having a degree in it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I think it's more likely that people are not making fun of those jobs.. but of people like you who claimed to be something they are not.

Examples of this:

A restaurant owner
    A restaurant manager
    A gun purchaser

See also time4fun's endless topics where "she" proclaimed to be the authority on the subject due to being one, teaching others, being there, being related to or having a degree in it.
    This is correct.

There's nothing wrong with being a bus boy. Unless you first claimed to be the restaurant owner, then leaser, then manager. That just makes you either a liar or it makes you so incompetent that you managed to get demoted to bus boy from a business you owned and were literally everyone else's boss who worked there.

Which is it? Lies? Or unprecedented incompetence?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-11-2020 at 12:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Here we go again. I have to constantly disrupt you simpletons little echo chamber with truth.
    Let us know when this "truth" starts.. because so far it's just you regurgitating stupidity you heard from Huffington Post.

In the meantime, Seran has given up his chance at the belt.. so there's no one else to defend it against.

Don't punch yourself silly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let us know when this "truth" starts.. because so far it's just you regurgitating stupidity you heard from Huffington Post.

In the meantime, Seran has given up his chance at the belt.. so there's no one else to defend it against.

Don't punch yourself silly.
    Two birds with one stone with that backhanded compliment, I bow to your expert level sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Two birds with one stone with that backhanded compliment, I bow to your expert level sarcasm.
    For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he meant it as a compliment due to your recent lack of retardedness.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There was literally zero sarcasm there.

At all.

And you ruined your streak of 2 non-retarded posts in a row.

Sad.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME