Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    :O
    Now give reparations, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And you think an American version would be completely immune from corruption? No. The thing is, in our country, the Government doesn't control where you work, where you get healthcare, where you live, etc.. You're proposing that they do.
    I'd love to think our brand of democracy and our government's checks and balances would at least make us less corrupt than Russia or Venezuela. But lately I really don't have much faith with the current political party in power. Republicans and Trump are the most corrupt bunch of crooks this country has ever seen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'd love to think .
    And this is where you're 100% wrong about everything. And Trump and the Republicans aren't anymore corrupt than anyone else in the history of politics.
    Last edited by Gelston; 02-10-2020 at 05:28 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If you take a look at my post you'll see I said nothing about amassing wealth being wrong. The current disparity is as big as its ever been. Time to cut the rest of the population in on the profits because without the population there are no profits. Its give and take and the biggest takers need to give a little back.
    Or have the rest of the population provide a service or product that others will purchase.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump and the Republicans aren't anymore corrupt than anyone else in the history of politics.
    100% truth that Backrash will never acknowledge... he thinks libs/dems walk on water and do no harm. Meanwhile, every major city occupied by democrats gets further and further in debt, decay, crime, drugs and violence.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Corruption will fuck anything up. Take a look at the White House right now.
    Let me guess...if we can just get Trump out and vote in a democrat, all that corruption will go away and therefore free everything for everyone will be a roaring success?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Back wants the government to assign people jobs. It's the only way he could get out of busboy duty.
    In b4 the new USSA communist government assigns Back his job as a busboy.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Why am I not surprised to hear you guys job shaming. Anyone working any job should be considered a hero for doing something productive with themselves. It pisses me off when people make fun of Walmart workers, or McDonalds, or the supermarket shelf stockers, or sign spinners, or any kind of job shaming. Its fucking juvenille bullshit. Grow up.
    What about busboy?

THIS JUST IN: Jobs that require skills and knowledge pay more because there are less people qualified to do them. More at eleven.

Why don't we just make minimum wage $1,000,000 an hour though? Then everyone will be rich and all the world's problems will stop. Right? Isn't that what will happen? If not, why wouldn't that fix everything?

Please advise.

Blog Entries

The current disparity is as big as its ever been
    It's weird because out of the 4 states with the highest income disparity 3 of them are solid blue states.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Healthcare is my single biggest issue currently. Its criminal how much it costs. Every single person in this country needs it from cradle to grave. Raise taxes and fold it into a system that is fair and affordable for everyone including the rich.
    Your party had their chance to make this happen when Obama had a super majority. Why are't you blaming Obama and democrats for the lack of single payer health care? They literally could have made it happen at any point during Obama's first two years in office instead of the train wreck that's Obamacare.

People of course can purchase their own if they want.

Where's your outrage for dems not passing single payer when they had the chance under Obama? They literally could have done this without a single republican vote able to stand in their way.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2020 at 07:15 PM.