Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grimswarm camps

Thanks, will try again next time. Never saw a change when I tried long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    I haven't checked in awhile but to my understanding it isn't fresh and the shroud is in all rooms but affected less the further from the entry room you go (since you have to deal with rt moving out and so more danger).

Also, 114 doesn't work with the poison type from 640 afaik. It doesn't show up as the poison spell on you but acts like a script, varying in effect and severity before scaling back down. I haven't tested the new channel option of dispel though but doubt it works too since not a spell effect (or in spell active).
    The shroud is just considerably more sensitive at the entrance. Usually more than two shots with an AoE spell will set it off. However, using an AoE spell on, say, the far western room of a camp shouldn't affect the far eastern room (or if it does, it's not enough of an effect to be noticeable). For example, if you ewave in the far western room and go one east, you'll see the message about ripples in the shroud or whatever when you enter the room. If you continue going east all the way to the other side, you won't see the message at all.

As for 640, unpoison will remove the poison if you cast it BEFORE the poison starts to produce effects. After getting hit with a thorn, you'll get a few messages about the lassitude growing worse, and 114 stop it at that point. But if it progresses to the point where you're getting increased RT or other penalties, 114 won't do anything until the poison wears off.

I actually had such trouble from 114 with my warmage that I bought a SK 114 item to deal with it. I also end up having to cast 114 at least once a minute on my monk, since the sheer volume of strikes from UAC ends up hitting 640 constantly.

Awesome I know the spell and will use it right away.

I probably tried it a few times when I started getting hit by it in Reim when it opened and didn't see any reversal effect (too late into it)

Yeah, I had to highlight all the messages in red with yellow backgrounds so that I actually see them in the scroll of a camp.

Blog Entries

lolbrielus
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.