Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: White Nationalism is on the Rise

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    BacKKKlash proves every single day that there are white people who are not superior to anyone else in any sort of way.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

BacKKKlash proves every single day that there are white people who are not superior to anyone else in any sort of way.
    I'm going to have to refer you to Methais signature.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm going to have to refer you to Methais signature.

don't forget he's a pedophile. Just look at the tags. Also, the autofill on tags that start with Back are FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Hey look a 21 year old piece of shit illegal alien tried to murder a 79 year old man with Parkinson’s, but the illegal alien piece of shit was such a weakling that the 79 year old managed to fight him off.

A 21-year-old attacker was no match for a 79-year-old north side man living with Parkinson’s. Mike Masterson was able to fight back and help police make an arrest.

Mike Masterson said he was jogging around 5 a.m. near the 2800 block of North Lake Shore Drive on Sept. 29 when police say 21-year-old Rokas Ablacinskas struck him in the back of the head with his fist.

Masterson, a career bartender, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s a couple of years ago. He said he makes a point to stay active, but when he was attacked by the 21-year-old, all that kept running through his head was this is “not how it was going to end.”

Masterson recalled the terrifying moments he was attacked by Ablacinskas in Lincoln Park.

“He kept saying ‘I’m going to kill you, I’m going to kill you,’” Masterson recollected. “My face is all scratched up. I got a lot of black and blue, but you should see the other guy.”

“He punched me in the face. I punched back,” Masterson said. “As soon as I got on top of him, I pushed his arms down, I got up, and started running. I went down to Diversey.”

The 79-year-old made it about one block in front an apartment building.

“He caught up with me because I run slow,” he said, stating the brawl continued until police arrived. “I’m 79, but I’m not a punk. I can handle myself a little bit. I can do 50 push ups.”
    And as per usual a sanctuary city let him go:

On Dec. 3, 2018, ICE lodged a detainer with the Cook County Jail on Rokas Ablacinskas, a 22-year-old citizen of Lithuania, following his arrest for attempted murder, aggravated battery of a victim over the age of 60 and aggravated battery in a public place. Without notifying ICE, the Cook County Jail released Ablacinskas Sept. 17, 2019, and he remains at large in the community.
    Don't worry, Back, you can hate on this illegal alien because he's white!

This is what a real man looks like, Back:

79 year old fights off a 21 year old illegal alien that a piece of shit man such as yourself wants to keep in this country. Fuck off, Back. And when you're doing fucking off then fuck off some more.

Black Gun Owners Show Up at Virginia 2A Rally — Shatter Media’s ‘White Supremacy’ Narrative

I can already hear BacKKKlash telling these people to get back to the democrat plantation.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Back must be so upset that no one was killed at the rally. I know his tiny dick was getting hard at the thought of an innocent person dying so he could push his narrative. Never stop being the worst human being alive, Back.

You guys sound fucking crazy. You know that, right?

There was no narrative and everyone knows there are people of all colors on all sides. No one is happy that no one was shot and killed. Are you fucking stupid?

No one is happy that no one was shot and killed.
    I'm happy that no one was killed, you seem to be the only one not happy about it. Stop thinking you speak for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm happy that no one was killed, you seem to be the only one not happy about it. Stop thinking you speak for everyone.
    You know what I meant. No one wanted anyone to get shot and killed. Except maybe some white supremacists looking to start a race war.

No one is happy that no one was shot and killed.
    Wait...what? Do you even read what you type?