Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: White Nationalism is on the Rise

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    People like you are why we can't vote Democrat anymore, you're god damn liars.
    Get out of your bunker. The people you share this country with are not your enemy. We all want the same thing. Justice, peace, good work, good wages, good lives. The enemy are the people telling you otherwise.
    Last edited by Back; 01-21-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Learning how to live with your political opponents is part of democracy and why it works so well. We are stronger together than we are apart. Any violence against any member of society is an attack on society itself.
    Unless, of course, it's a completely innocent child. Then it's complete blood thirst mode.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Get out of your bunker. The people you share this country with are not your enemy. We all want the same thing. Justice, peace, good work, good wages, good lives. The enemy are the people telling you otherwise.
    No, you are the enemy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Unless, of course, it's a completely innocent child. Then it's complete blood thirst mode.
    They either get aborted or deported. How fucked up is that?

Oh yeah. Can we talk about the oxymoronic Orwellian doublespeak that is "guns save lives"? If guns don't kill people, people kill people, then how can guns save lives? Wouldn't it be people save lives? Its hypocritical irony. Hypirony.
    Good guy with a gun > bad guy with a gun. Good guy with a gun isn't a good guy with a gun if he doesn't have a gun. Retard.

It's laughable that this is the kind of stupid desperate shit you're resorting to now. I'm not even going to chalk it up to you being stupid, because even you're not this stupid. Which means as usual, you're just a dishonest sack of shit.

But to humor your ultra shittiness...

- Bad guy with gun breaks into house. Bad guy plans to kill the husband, rape the mother, kill their 3 children, kill their dog, then kill the mother. I know you were hoping he'd rape the children too because it excites you in your pants, but that's not part of this story.
    - Bad guy isn't expecting mom to have a shotgun handy.
    - Mom blasts bad guy with shotgun. In the face.
    - End result is 1 bad guy and 5 people + 1 dog still alive, instead of 5 people + 1 dog dead and 1 bad guy alive = lives saved

Now can we talk about what an incredibly dishonest twat you are? I know this is an ongoing conversation for like 17 years now, but you just keep getting dumber and being a more dishonest sack of shit each day with no end in sight.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-21-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

They either get aborted or deported. How fucked up is that?
    I didn't know we were deporting black Americans now?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Can you be more specific? How is the Governor the issue when it is the legislature passing the laws all of whom were elected by a majority of people in VA?
    Learning how to live with your political opponents is part of democracy and why it works so well. We are stronger together than we are apart. Any violence against any member of society is an attack on society itself.
    Ignoring your blatant contradictions for a minute.....

Explain the left's ongoing TDS since 11/8/16 then. Literally since he won the election. Or even announced that he was running.

It's amazing how much of a flaming hypocrite you are 24/7/365. You know it too, you just don't care because you're a piece of shit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You point at individuals. They do not espouse the agenda of the majority of what you call left or what I call average everyday people.
    Oh look, another Bernie staffer threatening violence:

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    don't forget he's a pedophile. Just look at the tags. Also, the autofill on tags that start with Back are FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    The best part about me calling this out...

Back is such a snowflake, after accumulating 17 years of tags where everyone hates him. He's gone into multiple threads and created what he thinks are cool tags.

First, go look at the tags. He's got the mentality of a 5 year old.

Second, it is incredibly satisfying on my part, that he's got such a fragile ego he felt the need to do that.

Third, it still doesn't erase the 17 years of tags where people think he's an idiot.

Imagine being that triggered all day long. His life must just be miserable. Not that this is news to anyone who's seen any post of his.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Apparently white nationalism is on the rise and is leading to terrorist groups and activities.

In Russia.

Trump Administration First In History To Label A White Supremacist Group Terrorists

The Trump administration is now the first U.S. administration to label a white supremacist group a terrorist organization. The move, The New York Times notes, “could cut against criticism that the Trump administration has played down the threat of white nationalist violence for political reasons.” The group also happens to be pro-Russia.

The State Department’s counterterrorism coordinator, Ambassador Nathan Sales, underscored in a statement to the Times Monday that by naming a white nationalist group a “specially designated global terrorist organization,” the Trump administration is doing something “unprecedented.”

“These designations are unprecedented,” said Sales, as reported by the Times Monday. “This is the first time the United States has ever designated white supremacists as terrorists, and this illustrates how seriously this administration takes the white supremacist terrorist threat. We are doing things no previous administration has done to counter this threat.”

“The State Department’s designation for the organization, the Russian Imperial Movement, sets up the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control to block any American property or assets belonging to the group,” the Times explains. “It will also bar Americans from financial dealings with the organization and make it easier to ban its members from traveling to the United States.” Three of the group’s leaders — Stanislav Anatolyevich Vorobyev, Denis Valliullovich Gariev and Nikolay Nikolayevich Trushchalov — are being labeled individually as terrorists, officials told the Times, a designation that includes additional sanctions.

Officials told the Times that the group is not believed to be sponsored by the Russian government, but that its actions have been “tolerated” by President Vladimir V. Putin and it has “helped advance the Russian government’s external goals by recruiting Russian fighters to aid pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine.” The organization has also supported neo-Nazi organizations in Scandinavia, which follows a larger Russian government strategy of “sow[ing] chaos in Western democracies,” the paper adds.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...oup-terrorists
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie