Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Nationalism is on the Rise

Default White Nationalism is on the Rise

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...estic-n1039206

White nationalism-fueled violence is on the rise, but FBI is slow to call it domestic terrorism

When the feds choose not to classify attacks carried out by white nationalists as domestic terrorism, investigations into these crimes are stripped of resources.

The massacre that left at least 22 people dead and two dozen wounded Saturday in a city that hugs the U.S.-Mexico border will be treated as a domestic terrorism case, but many acts of white nationalism-fueled violence are not classified as such, stoking concerns that the government is not doing all it could to address an increasingly dangerous national security threat.

"There's no domestic terrorism law — we just treat it as either a hate crime or some other sort of criminal charge," said Clint Watts, a senior fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. But white supremacists "are following an ideology the same way that other violent extremists that the U.S. designates as terrorists follow ideologies."

Investigators believe the man suspected of gunning down 22 people at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart Saturday posted an anti-immigrant screed on an anonymous extremist message board, citing the Christchurch, New Zealand, mosque shooter who left 51 dead in March, as an inspiration.

In April, a man suspected of opening fire at a San Diego synagogue, killing one person, also posted a note online that was almost identical to one written by the Christchurch shooter. The note, which was full of anti-Semitic language and lauded white supremacy, named the Christchurch shooter and the man accused of fatally shooting 11 people inside a Pittsburgh synagogue as inspirations for the attack.

And less than a week before Saturday's shooting, a 19-year-old man, suspected of killing three people at a Gilroy, California, food festival before killing himself, left a note on Instagram instructing followers to read a 19th-century white nationalist book.

Those attacks followed six worshipers killed at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; three people gunned down at Jewish community center in Kansas in 2013; and nine slain at a black church in South Carolina in 2015.

Extremist-related murders spiked 35 percent from 2017 to 2018, "making them responsible for more deaths than in any year since 1995," according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). Last year, every one of those extremist-related murders was carried out by a right-wing extremist.

Meanwhile, white supremacist propaganda distribution nearly tripled from 2017 to 2018, according to the ADL, which also documented a rise in racist rallies and demonstrations.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, 2018 was also the fourth straight year of hate group growth, culminating in a 30 percent increase overall, "roughly coinciding" with President Donald Trump’s campaign and presidency.

The Justice Department is documenting the same trends. Hate crimes in the country increased by 17 percent from 2016 to 2017, marking the third straight year of a spike in hate crimes, according to an FBI report released last November. More than half of the hate crimes reported in 2017 were motivated by racial or ethnic bias, while anti-Semitic hate crimes jumped by 37 percent.
    Lets get the discussion going.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...estic-n1039206

White nationalism-fueled violence is on the rise, but FBI is slow to call it domestic terrorism

When the feds choose not to classify attacks carried out by white nationalists as domestic terrorism, investigations into these crimes are stripped of resources.

Lets get the discussion going.
    You don't want a discussion, you just want to spew your crap from your pulpit and ignore any counter argument we give you.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

Blog Entries

So this is the new thread you're starting when people show you the evidence you requested about left wing violence being way more prevalent than right wing violence.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    So this is the new thread you're starting when people show you the evidence you requested about left wing violence being way more prevalent than right wing violence.
    It's his usual MO when he gets proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    A few clips on Youtube does not have the same weight as the FBI's report. Besides, if that was the case wouldn't the FBI's report say that? But it does not. It states otherwise.

This new thread is to steer the conversation or narrative away from "right wing = nazi" to just talking about the rise of neo-nazis in this country currently.

This looks like a good thread to repost this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This 92 year old murder victim's blood is directly on your hands, Back. Own it.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/reeaz-...ce-grand-jury/

So this piece of shit who was in the country illegally and NY let him go after ICE asked for him to be detained, raped and killed a 92 year old woman.

His defense is he actually tried to help the woman but his buckle came undone, his pants fell down, he tripped and fell into her vagina.

Here is a picture of the 92 year old murdered woman next to a picture of her murderer:

This is on you, Back, don't forget that. I don't know how you sleep at night.

BacKKKlash supports murdering 92 year old ladies.

You heard it here second.

Good job BacKKKlash.

If you really want to resist white supremacy, lead by example and kill yourself.

Fucking cracker.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Tags don't like.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Tags don't like.
    I heard from an anonymous source that Back takes home leftovers from the tables he buses. It’s like free grocery shopping to him.

I won’t out my source, but I will reveal that it was a woman, and we must #BelieveAllWomen so this is considered fact now. And if Back tries to deny it, it means he’s denying women and is a sexist.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-18-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you really want to resist white supremacy, lead by example and kill yourself.

Fucking cracker.
    BacKKKlash proves every single day that there are white people who are not superior to anyone else in any sort of way.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.