Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Entirely Un-Official at this point - Box "pool"

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yeah, lets remove the 3 of the most experienced code writers and people who know the most about these old systems. That'll speed up dev!
    Speaking of ancient old code. You used to be able to drop a box in the pool outside Cavernhold, and have items from the box returned to you as you walked away.
    As far as I recall, only Thuunk and one other ever used it, and (?) GM Tigermist (?) fixed it. Thuunk would use it for the tough boxes that he could not open.

At the same time this was fixed, Cavernhold lost many of its hiding places.

Thuunk <--- Historian of Cavernhold (and some other places)

Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Speaking of ancient old code. You used to be able to drop a box in the pool outside Cavernhold, and have items from the box returned to you as you walked away.
    As far as I recall, only Thuunk and one other ever used it, and (?) GM Tigermist (?) fixed it. Thuunk would use it for the tough boxes that he could not open.

At the same time this was fixed, Cavernhold lost many of its hiding places.

Thuunk <--- Historian of Cavernhold (and some other places)
    You also used to be able to pick the box in Rone Academy that took you into the rogue's room. It had either a -10 or -25 lock I forgot which, but it gave exp like a normal box would. When you pick the box, it transports you into the rogue room and the box locks again.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-20-2020 at 11:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible