Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian Government Resigns - Putin Dictatorship

Default Russian Government Resigns - Putin Dictatorship

In a sweeping announcement, the Russian Government has collectively announced it's resignation as Putin announces constitutional changes to invest himself and the Executive branch controlling power.

Will Trump take back his praise of Putin being a fantastic leader as he creates a new dictatorship? Doubtful.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1ZE15J

$10 Trump supports him.

Meh, means nothing.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    In a sweeping announcement, the Russian Government has collectively announced it's resignation as Putin announces constitutional changes to invest himself and the Executive branch controlling power.

Will Trump take back his praise of Putin being a fantastic leader as he creates a new dictatorship? Doubtful.

Wouldn't he have to continue to praise Putin.. if he's a Russian agent?

You're such a sock puppet..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A new dictatorship? Lol the Russian government resigns? The PM resigned... and he was a puppet that did absolutely nothing at all.
    Nothing has changed in Russia, this is just typical shit that I read about everyday.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Deny deny deny. It's amazing that the Trump infatuation extends to ex-KGB members granting themselves dictatorial powers. If you've forgotten your history, Joseph Stalin did the exact same thing.

Deny deny deny. It's amazing that the Trump infatuation extends to ex-KGB members granting themselves dictatorial powers. If you've forgotten your history, Joseph Stalin did the exact same thing.
    I have no trump infatuation, nor does anyone in Russia... I just have 10+ years of experience living in Russia. Think my knowledge trumps (no pun intended) the western news.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-15-2020 at 01:39 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

But didn't you read. It told him the government of Russia resigned.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

$10 Trump supports him.
    As if you have $10.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

This is one of the few times that Solkern is relevant.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam