Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enchant Prices

Default Enchant Prices

I’m kinda confused on enchant pricing after the recent clusterfuck. I got a 5x T3 plain shield that needs to be brought up to 7x. Any idea on average price? Thanks.

May be cheaper old style, about 10m then current prices per essense ( 100-200 per)

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    May be cheaper old style, about 10m then current prices per essense ( 100-200 per)
    I've been getting 300 per with no resistance with 101 ranks and everything else maxed, which isn't exactly rare. Not sure why everyone's undercutting themselves at cap. Maybe they're just tards who don't value their time with this new shitbag essence farming system.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-11-2020 at 03:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I've been getting 300 per with no resistance with 101 ranks and everything else maxed, which isn't exactly rare. Not sure why everyone's undercutting themselves at cap. Maybe they're just tards who don't value their time with this new shitbag essence farming system.
    I am with you on this brothais,

People are double and triple cap and sell as low as 150 per.

People are either in GREAT debts IRL or are massively hoarding for DR.

I won't sell lower than 280 myself, TABARNAK, i'm 150 in 900
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I don't think you're going to get a reliable answer here. The vocal minority has been busy trying to push the price of new style enchanting prices to rediculous levels while everyone else is either still on old-style or sitting back and seeing what it normalizes at.

Take whatever they tell you here as the high end and shop around til you can find someone willing to do it for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pricing of enchant just doesn’t make any sense IMO. People won’t get a positive ROI if they work with a wizard at these prices.

The issue is wizards want the same pricing structure as sorcerers but you have a 50 tier system vs. a 5.

Actually I find most sorcerers sell energy per week while wizards are selling per essence, probably because it's harder for them to cap?
    Last edited by rolfard; 01-12-2020 at 09:27 AM.

The per week amounts also line up nicely with Ensorcell tiers while the amount of essence needed per +1 doesn't.

I currently have ~8 high end enchanters working on on getting a piece to +50. Seven of the eight charge between 120-150 per (all extremely qualified, very post cap/are mutants) and one charges 270. Shop around or you’ll never come close to getting a return on the item as previously stated.
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Actually I find most sorcerers sell energy per week while wizards are selling per essence, probably because it's harder for them to cap?
    Most wizards will anchor the per essence cost to 3m which is 187.5. 187.5 is awkward so that’s why you are seeing more round numbers like 200, 175, 150, etc being quoted.

Lower numbers as of late because the market sucks right now due to ambiguity in what bozo Wyrom is going to do for DR.