Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 ICE AGE Metal Weapons Auction: Shaalk and Laen

Anyone know if these iceage materials are further enchantable? Anyone cast 925 at them to check difficulty?

Thanks,

2. Default

There should be nothing preventing them from being player enchanted - the metals themselves should have no restrictions.

Sadly a lot of ICE age items can't be enchanted for any good reason. They were locked when created, I tested every item in my shop and perhaps half of them were not able to be enchanted.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Great question! I can get a wizard to make spells on them to see. In theory, lightening notes, self-service certs, ensorcelling, and wizard enchanting is all possible, but as Mister Ardwen says, sometimes there are roadblocks. I mean, these are from the early 90s. When a GM made a GAME BREAKING +20 weapon for a merchant to sell, maybe they did not want to let those mages do more magic on them!

I wil get back with you all shortly. I should have done this earlier
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

A wizard of great capability cast a test enchant at each of them, and saw nothing noteworthy.

... for what that is worth.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:

I've always wanted an ice age weapon.

I bid 55 dollars on the shaalk fal. I'll keep it safe Ardwen, no worries.
    Last edited by Xred; 01-16-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    I've always wanted an ice age weapon.

I bid 55 dollars on the shaalk fal. I'll keep it safe Ardwen, no worries.

Auction STATUS as of 7pm Thursday Night in California:

finely honed gold laen broadsword (+23): 10k bloodscrip to Mister Ardwen and GOING THREE TIMES - Gavel down in 24 hours if there is no more bidding. Fair Warning Folks!

golden laen dagger (+15): 30k bloodscrip to Mister Macillus and GOING TWICE

a golden hilted ruby red shaalk falchion (+20, with earth flares): 11k Bloodscrip ($55) to Mister Xred

Defenestration is to good for these people! Time to fill my newest Oubliette!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.