Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 ICE AGE Metal Weapons Auction: Shaalk and Laen

Default 3 ICE AGE Metal Weapons Auction: Shaalk and Laen

The last of the ICE AGE metals weapons from Dreamweaver's locker are now up for auction. I decided to put them all up at once for less stress!

* a finely honed gold laen broadsword (+23): 25k bloodscrip SOLD to Mister Macillus
    * a golden hilted ruby red shaalk falchion (+20 with earth flares), 20k Bloodscrip ($100) SOLD to Mister Ardwen
    * a golden laen dagger, +15 - SOLD to Mister Mac for 30k bloodscrip! Saturday, January 18, 2020, ~7:30pm PST

If you would like me to unlock the loresong in them, I will.

FULL DISCLOSURE: remember you *cannot* hand these to a GM for any service, they will be changed into glaes and vultite.

This is a bloodscrip auction.
    But I will accept $dollar bids at $5/1k bloodscrip via PayPal.

Rules:
    No private bids.
    No buy outs.
    No silvers.
    Please ask questions in this thread, not in my DMs.
    And please remember to specify which weapon you are bidding on. You don't want me confused!

Starting bids: 10k Bloodscrip on each one.

I'll update the current bids each evening in this post.

All weapons are now SOLD!

Please find me in GemStone, gentlemen.

~Luxie
    Last edited by Luxelle; 01-25-2020 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Final Bids accepted, Auction Closed.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

Hmmm do I need these for my museum, someone tell me!
    Last edited by Ardwen; 01-10-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I was thinking you need some plate

4. Default

You need them for your museum.

Ardwen you need all the ice age material. All of it.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Ardwen you need all the ice age material. All of it.
    On that note, rumor has it that the dwarven runeblade 'Orin' was observed in the Lands today.
    ... removes a gold=hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Orin' from ...

Pretty sure a dupe of it went out last Duskruin during Wyromshennanigans #1

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Yes. If for no other reason than to prevent us all from having to read a story about some dumbass who unwittingly(or worse, knowingly)handed one over to a GM and got it converted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Are they old enough though?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Yes. If for no other reason than to prevent us all from having to read a story about some dumbass who unwittingly(or worse, knowingly)handed one over to a GM and got it converted.
    I resemble that.. ;p The ice age is dead and gone mostly, like me. Did the rapier, scimitar and yark.

>get rapier
    You remove a lead-weighted heavy glaes rapier from on a weapon rack.
    >
    You remove a rolaren-edged glaes scimitar from in your black leather back-sheaths.
    >
    On the weapon rack you see an emerald hilt white iorake sabre, a veniom hilted runed mein yarkbalka, a black laen scimitar,

Damn rapier's masterfully crit weighed. Jesh has/had a matching main gauche that I always wanted to snag.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."