Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 ICE AGE Metal Weapons Auction: Shaalk and Laen

I see that we can't keep a deadelf down. I only deal my ICE items to a very limited group of people I trust now. After Oghier's shaalk dag got converted by a fool at a merchant event I curtailed most sales and trades of them.

Since apparently I have to buy the three of them by acclaim, I'll bid the minimums. I still have space in my museum after all.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

2. Default

I don't blame you honestly Ardwen. The yark was done with the deICEing and I can't stand mein btw. Glaes, sure, but all mein should be auto changed to glaes. Laen was the nicest looking of the three, but we don't want Terry K. Amthor all irked with violating his artistic copyrights on Shadow World/Emer/ The Iron Wind stuff.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

$75 on the dagger please. crawlers need to be cut with laen

30k BS on the dagger. Mac’s teeth need to be picked with laen

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    On that note, rumor has it that the dwarven runeblade 'Orin' was observed in the Lands today.
    ... removes a gold=hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Orin' from ...
    I got one of the runeblades 2 DRs ago and sold it. It wasn't a dupe, just one previously unreleased. Ones formerly released and lost, to my understanding, are lost.

Nah, all 7 runeblades were originally released. I was there when we tested all 7 a lot of years ago. Not sure how the determined to release that one.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

6b5.jpg

Hrm. Small. But the meme stands. Heh
    Last edited by Berost; 01-13-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Auction STATUS as of 9:30pm Sunday Night in California:

finely honed gold laen broadsword: 10k bloodscrip to Mister Ardwen and GOING ONCE
    golden laen dagger: 30k bloodscrip to Mister Macillus
    a golden hilted ruby red shaalk falchion: 10k Bloodscrip to Mister Ardwen and GOING ONCE
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deadelf View Post
    I resemble that.. ;p The ice age is dead and gone mostly, like me. Did the rapier, scimitar and yark.

>get rapier
    You remove a lead-weighted heavy glaes rapier from on a weapon rack.
    >
    You remove a rolaren-edged glaes scimitar from in your black leather back-sheaths.
    >
    On the weapon rack you see an emerald hilt white iorake sabre, a veniom hilted runed mein yarkbalka, a black laen scimitar,

Damn rapier's masterfully crit weighed. Jesh has/had a matching main gauche that I always wanted to snag.
    oof. I remember when that weapon was laen. I would have sworn there were two of them though.

Auction STATUS as of 7pm Tuesday Night in California:

finely honed gold laen broadsword: 10k bloodscrip to Mister Ardwen and GOING TWICE
    golden laen dagger: 30k bloodscrip to Mister Macillus and GOING ONCE
    a golden hilted ruby red shaalk falchion: 10k Bloodscrip to Mister Ardwen and GOING TWICE

~L.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com