Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2020

Ellis Marsalis, patriarch of the famed jazz family. Dead from Covid19.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Adam Schlesinger, of the band, Fountains of Wayne. Dead of Covid19. Writer of this great song:

https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Ain’t no sunshine now that he’s gone.........RIP Bill Withers.

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    Ain’t no sunshine now that he’s gone.........RIP Bill Withers.
    Been listening to his music this morning. Some of the best songs of the last 50 years.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

This thread is going to get really long and really depressing.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

7. Default

It was inevitable. People of substance from the 70s, 80s and 90s we're eventually gonna kick it. It's not like there are many younger people today who'll be missed.

I mean, do you think anyone will blink when the Kardashian whores die? I guess Koby could die again. Or Tupac.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Been listening to his music this morning. Some of the best songs of the last 50 years.
    I'd often blast my alt rock, heavy metal, and hard core rap in the car with my kids. Then I'd have a Bill Withers song mixed in here and there and they'd be like "what is this?!". I'm like "that's right! you have no idea. Listen to this." I feel like I accomplished something in life because my kids can now recognize him when one of his songs comes on the radio.

R.I.P. John Prine
    Last edited by Avaia; 04-07-2020 at 09:30 PM.