Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuclear Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm honestly not even sure who hates America the most anymore: Iran or Democrats. It really is close and they both seem to be making their case in the past couple of days.
    You forgot about the Hard line conservatives.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

2. Default

[QUOTE=Back;2133678]ROFL. Ya'll are trying too hard. And why? Because someone dare question Trump, arguably the dumbest, most selfish snowflake president ever. The outrage!

I thought liberals were the snowflakes? Man I am all mixed up. I do know I want Trump for 4 more years. And I do know he isn't perfect, but way better then hillary or what is coming up against him.

[QUOTE=beldannon5;2133721]
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    ROFL. Ya'll are trying too hard. And why? Because someone dare question Trump, arguably the dumbest, most selfish snowflake president ever. The outrage!

I thought liberals were the snowflakes? Man I am all mixed up. I do know I want Trump for 4 more years. And I do know he isn't perfect, but way better then hillary or what is coming up against him.
    And why exactly is he better? Cause he golfs and waste money more than any previous presidents? His consistent bullshit? I’m genuinely interested. And before you try, I’m not a democrat or a republican. I haven’t lived in the states for 10+ years and from what I see and read both American news and foreign news, he is the worst president of all time, a complete laughing stock for every single country. Russians laugh at America because trump is the biggest fucking idiot in the world (their words)
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-06-2020 at 06:52 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    And why exactly is he better? Cause he golfs and waste money more than any previous presidents? His consistent bullshit? I’m genuinely interested. And before you try, I’m not a democrat or a republican. I haven’t lived in the states for 10+ years and from what I see and read both American news and foreign news, he is the worst president of all time, a complete laughing stock for every single country. Russians laugh at America because trump is the biggest fucking idiot in the world (their words)
    Oh no! The Russians don't like our president!

Oh no! The Russians don't like our president!
    32 countries last year, not one of them respects our country (not about like) point of it, I remember recalling trump saying “countries are going to respect us now” did he not say that? So far none do.

Anyways, I’m quite pleased he killed that fucktard in Iran, bitch deserved to die, and props to him
    Oh and he dropped that ISIS leader... think it was an ISIS leader. Trump dropping terrorist left and right!
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-06-2020 at 08:03 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

32 countries last year, not one of them respect our country (not about like) point of it, I remember recalling trump saying “countries are going to respect us now” did he not say that? So far none do.
    People like a weak US president like Obama because it's easier to get shit from him. Just look at all of the giveaways that happened under Obama: billions to Iran, he ignored China while they raped our industries, he signed onto that dumb ass Paris climate accord that called for the US to give billions of dollars away to other countries, not to mention the UN continued to walk all over the US while Obama couldn't give them money fast enough, not to mention Obama was too feeble to ask NATO countries to spend more on their military like they agreed to do. Oh and last but not least let's not forget Obama did everything in his power to make sure the US' energy sector couldn't produce much gas or oil, a HUGE give away to Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Venezuela, and other shit stain countries.

Of course those countries loved Obama, why wouldn't they? The US was basically their stooge for 8 years.

Now Iran gets shit like they deserve.
    China is practically grovelling for a trade deal because they realized just how weak their economy is without the US buying their cheap shit.
    All of those countries who saw dollar signs (including fucking China for some reason) when they signed onto the Paris climate accord get shit.
    The UN is having their funding cut and is having to beg other countries to give more.
    NATO countries are finally starting to spend more on their military.
    And oh yeah, Trump is destroying Russia's energy economy by boosting domestic natural gas and oil production and getting countries to agree to buy more gas and oil from the US instead of from Russia.

Of course those countries don't like Trump, why would they? The free money days are over, at least for now until another pussy push over idiot Democrat gets back into office.

"Respect" doesn't necessarily mean someone likes you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-06-2020 at 08:08 AM.

People like a weak US president like Obama because it's easier to get shit from him. Just look at all of the giveaways that happened under Obama: billions to Iran, he ignored China while they raped our industries, he signed onto that dumb ass Paris climate accord that called for the US to give billions of dollars away to other countries, not to mention the UN continued to walk all over the US while Obama couldn't give them money fast enough, not to mention Obama was too feeble to ask NATO countries to spend more on their military like they agreed to do. Oh and last but not least let's not forget Obama did everything in his power to make sure the US' energy sector couldn't produce much gas or oil, a HUGE give away to Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Venezuela, and other shit stain countries.

Of course those countries loved Obama, why wouldn't they? The US was basically their stooge for 8 years.

Now Iran gets shit like they deserve.
    China is practically grovelling for a trade deal because they realized just how weak their economy is without the US buying their cheap shit.
    All of those countries who saw dollar signs (including fucking China for some reason) when they signed onto the Paris climate accord get shit.
    The UN is having their funding cut and is having to beg other countries to give more.
    NATO countries are finally starting to spend more on their military.
    And oh yeah, Trump is destroying Russia's energy economy by boosting domestic natural gas and oil production and getting countries to agree to buy more gas and oil from the US instead of from Russia.

Of course those countries don't like Trump, why would they? The free money days are over, at least for now until another pussy push over idiot Democrat gets back into office.
    Concur with what you wrote, except I’m not talking about like, talking about respect, little difference there
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Also, China isn’t groveling for a trade deal... at all. I don’t know where you are getting this information, but the information I get from Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China paint a completely different picture. The Chinese economy isn’t suffering at all, not in the slightest. Well it is, but that’s more due to the shit storm in Hong Kong right now, not because of the trade deal
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Also, China isn’t groveling for a trade deal... at all. I don’t know where you are getting this information, but the information I get from Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China paint a completely different picture. The Chinese economy isn’t suffering at all, not in the slightest. Well it is, but that’s more due to the shit storm in Hong Kong right now, not because of the trade deal
    China's economy isn't suffering?

Their economy is growing at the slowest rate in decades, their exports are down (they are an export economy so this is a big deal), they have been pumping money into the economy to boost their economy via consumer spending and this has had little impact, businesses are closing down because they can no longer afford to stay in business, citizens are doing bank runs which has led to several banks being closed down, some large companies are moving out of China and to other countries to avoid the US tariffs, and investments in China have slowed down dramatically because again of the US tariffs.

You ain't gonna give Hong Kong credit for all of that or even a large portion of that.

Meanwhile the US economy is booming so why would the US be the ones desperate for a trade deal? China thought they could either wait out Trump or that we needed them just as much as they needed us. Turns out they can't wait out Trump and the US economy doesn't need China's cheap shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-06-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Concur with what you wrote, except I’m not talking about like, talking about respect, little difference there

LOL.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.