Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuclear Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Lame. I never said or even hinted at any of that. But keep using stupid forum tricks like its 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There's a difference between "not being with us" and thinking Trump is the bad guy for killing a well known terrorist and blaming Trump for Iran wanting to build a nuke.

Stop the sealioning and stop being one of the biggest pieces of shit on the PC.
    You lose the argument when you jump to insults.

I've never said Trump is a bad guy for that assassination. I've questioned the wisdom of it, as have lots of other people, people you would call conservatives, as they rightly should when so many lives are at stake around the world.

Truth is we negotiated a deal that Iran was adhering to that Trump decided to break. Thats just the plain truth. If you don't like that don't blame me. We can discuss why we think he did it. But none of that will change the truth of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You lose the argument when you jump to insults.
    Fuck off, retard.

I've never said Trump is a bad guy for that assassination. I've questioned the wisdom of it, as have lots of other people, people you would call conservatives, as they rightly should when so many lives are at stake around the world.
    Just answer the question, retard: was it a good thing Trump had the guy killed or do you condemn his actions? Stop being a retarded sealion and answer the question.

Truth is we negotiated a deal that Iran was adhering to that Trump decided to break.
    That's Obama's fault for not putting in there "Oh by the way, you can't attack our embassies."

Fuck off, you miserable cunt. Here you are 100% taking Iran's side. "Oh poor Iran! They were upholding their end of the bargain until that meanie head Trump showed up!"

THEY. FUCKING. ATTACKED. OUR. FUCKING. EMBASSY. YOU. PATHETIC. PIECE. OF. SHIT.

You're crying more about an Iranian terrorist being droned than you did about Obama literally droning an American citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fuck off, retard.

Just answer the question, retard: was it a good thing Trump had the guy killed or do you condemn his actions? Stop being a retarded sealion and answer the question.

That's Obama's fault for not putting in there "Oh by the way, you can't attack our embassies."

Fuck off, you miserable cunt. Here you are 100% taking Iran's side. "Oh poor Iran! They were upholding their end of the bargain until that meanie head Trump showed up!"

THEY. FUCKING. ATTACKED. OUR. FUCKING. EMBASSY. YOU. PATHETIC. PIECE. OF. SHIT.

You're crying more about an Iranian terrorist being droned than you did about Obama literally droning an American citizen.
    Dude. You're totally losing it.

Dude. You're totally losing it.
    Back can’t answer a simple question. I’m shocked! Shocked! Well not that shocked. He is a retard after all.

Hey I'm just a civilian trying to enjoy a comfortable life. I don't want bad things for anyone and want peace throughout the universe.

The strike in my opinion from that starting point seems overkill to the situation, literally. This in no way means I am defending Iran so fuck you.

I can see that the significance of Iran, or Iranian proxies, attacking a US embassy is reopening old wounds from 1979. But openly assassinating the general of a sovereign nation without approval from the country it happened in, to me, is irresponsible, if we can actually confine the severity of all of that it into those simple terms.

In my first post on this subject I expressed that I was impressed with the execution (pun intended) and damage of the actual strike. The military personal behind it did one hell of a job.

Iran will retaliate eventually, in some way, but they just don't have the numbers or firepower to engage us in a conventional war. We can thank Obama that they don't have a nuke so there is that.

What other act would have been a proportional response to Iranian proxies trashing the outside of our embassy in Iraq? From my comfort here at home its hard to know. What I do know is that the world is less safe today than it was last week.

Iraqi Parliament Votes to Expel All American Troops and Submit UN Complaint Against US for Violation of Sovereignty. "What happened was a political assassination. Iraq cannot accept this."

Now kicked out of Iraq, the fucking country we liberated a couple of years back and one of the most important ally in the region. Fucking unbelievable.

Trump used Iraqi PM to lure General Soleimani to Iraq under the guise of mediating peace between Iran and US.

I received a phone call from @realDonaldTrump when the embassy protests ended thanking the government efforts and asked Iraq to play the mediator's role between US and Iran” Iraqi PM said.

“But at the same time American helicopters and drones were flying without the approval of Iraq, and we refused the request of bringing more soldiers to US embassy and bases” iraqi PM said.

“I was supposed to meet Soleimani at the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran” Iraqi PM said.

The strike in my opinion from that starting point seems overkill to the situation, literally. This in no way means I am defending Iran so fuck you.
    Why exactly is taking out the guy who was behind the Embassy attack that just happened overkill?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

We can thank Obama that they don't have a nuke so there is that.
    LMAO. We can thank Obama for sending billions in cash to Iran so they CAN build a nuke. Your fucking pacifist apologetic president is WHY Trump was elected and WHY we ended up fucking up some nasty motherfuckers in the middle east. The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist. And now we have more good terrorists in the world. And as soon as those stupid fucks think of attacking us again, I only pray Trump is in his second term so he can fuck them up again. We don't need some faggot like you, Backrash, in the oval office apologizing for us being successful.

Only pedophiles like you would think a country which chants "DEATH TO AMERICA" in their senate deserves our mercy. Fuck them all up, including you, you faggot pedophile, and let God sort them out.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal