Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help an old rogue.

1. Default

Something I don't quite understand, because I believe it's new, is the whole dervish stance thing.

I've seen others with these stances, is it a cman thing that can be learned with certain skill builds or what?

2. Default

Dervish stance lets unused attacks that would go wasted because a target died move to target the next available enemy in the room. It works well with twc and or with ambushing, and then you add in multi-ops you can have some serious carry over on attacks. It is a cman skill, use it and the stance lasts 4 hours.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tellistto View Post
    Something I don't quite understand, because I believe it's new, is the whole dervish stance thing.

I've seen others with these stances, is it a cman thing that can be learned with certain skill builds or what?
    Here's a link to the wiki about it.

https://gswiki.play.net/Whirling_Dervish

Hope that helps. It's interesting.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

4. Default

Thanks a bunch, everyone. I picked that up, have only been doing bandits so far. Only thing now is have to be more cognizant of the stance I'm in since the brig doesn't mitigate the damage as much as the old MBP did. The offensive ability and the extra Physical Fitness helps. Going to work on Perception and PF until PF is capped and then switch over to trying to max CM and then work on ambush/hiding to 2x/2.5x.

Feeling a lot better about the ability to kill stuff now.