Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silvers 5 per / 4.5 bulk

1. Default

He can’t talk right now his tongue is cleaning out some 3682525278839 lb vagrant’s asshole. oh his little /2 inch pecker is stiff doing it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    What happened to your other thread? Your video game shit not selling? you cock-loving bitch.
    500m is a misleading title now, because I now have noticeably less than 500m for sale. I'm sure you're way too stupid to guess why though, despite the obviousness of it.

We know that you fail at literally everything you do in life, but most people don't because they're not jobbers like you. It's ok to be angry at this, but you should channel that anger at yourself, being that you're the failure here.

I'm entertained by your chronic anger though. Please keep bumping this thread for me.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-07-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    He can’t talk right now his tongue is cleaning out some 3682525278839 lb vagrant’s asshole. oh his little /2 inch pecker is stiff doing it too!
    Uh oh, it looks like someone's extra upset today over me not giving them any attention...

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

L for LOBSTER

Sold out for now.

Got another 100m or so to get rid of.

Sold out again for now.

Lint still available?
    "You burn with hunger for food that does not exist."

Playershops 3

~ GSF:Azathoth

Quote Originally Posted by Alorn15 View Post
    Lint still available?
    Lint, yes. Silvers, soon.