Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The most stupid name I've seen so far

1. Default The most stupid name I've seen so far

Also here: The body of Xxknightxx who is lying down.

Xxknightxx just left.

How did that get thru?

Eh. My personal favorite are the idiots that use rapper names for characters. Jaehood. Jayhova. Dazdilinger. They make me want to kick a puppy.

Yuckmouth.

:snickers:

I can't stand Jayhova! He's annoying and self-rightous too. I whispered that he should reroll and he told me I was trying to oppress black people or something. It was equal parts hilarious and stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

5. Default

Isn't your main character an Adjective? I see Jayhova (whom I've never heard of actually) as more IG than Chivalrous. If anyone should be preaching for others to reroll, I don't think it should be you.

PS, I don't care that you are named Chivalrous, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

And because of opinions like that, there are great names like Stalin and Capone.

7. Default

Yep, it's all my fault. Tell me, since you are the expert on names, what are some good ones?

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

One that aren't based off rappers. One's that aren't based off modern references.

I think adjective based names are fine, because I can easily see adventurers picking up nicknames or going under pseudonyms. The stupid compound word/adjective names are explained away by the fact that the owners picked stupid names to begin with.

For the most part, these days, the policy is pretty lax about anything unless it's completely blatant.

I'd go through a WHO list but I'm not currently a subscriber.

[Edited on 3-21-2005 by Warriorbird]

9. Default

See, I don't care about rappers or modern day people or Voldermort or Merlin or Arthur or Drizzdt. Those names seem ok to me, if I have no context to put em in.

Your all knowing ability to know every name and what famous person it's associated with would indeed make it hard to pick a name. Fortunately for me, I don't care.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Originally posted by Makkah
    Eh. My personal favorite are the idiots that use rapper names for characters. Jaehood. Jayhova. Dazdilinger. They make me want to kick a puppy.
    I saw Chingy a while back and reported it. The GMs didn't know what I was talking about though.
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.