Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: What Leftists really want

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    Largely peaceful Karens, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Largely peaceful Karens, yes.
    Didn't sound largely peaceful to me.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

tl;dr: A largely peaceful Democrat ripped a sign out of a Trump supporter's hand and tore it up, meanwhile her largely peaceful friend stole a MAGA hat from a 7 year old boy. When the boy tried to get the hat back after the woman threw it on the ground she stomped on his hand.

Both largely peaceful women have been arrested and charged with several crimes.
    Not to worry, it's twice as likely these women will receive no incarceration time simply because they have a vagina. If by chance they do, the time they receive will be 65% less than what a man would receive because they have a vagina.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Not to worry, it's twice as likely these women will receive no incarceration time simply because they have a vagina. If by chance they do, the time they receive will be 65% less than what a man would receive because they have a vagina.
    This patriarchy has some serious flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yes, let's argue to the extremes in an attempt to support our incorrect assertion that not committing crimes is the best way to not get killed by the police.

Laughable.
    You give extremes on a consistent basis here to support your incorrect assertions, and you gave the perfect response to your own dumbass comment. You're right, it is laughable.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-23-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Here doggy doggy doggy.

Thread: What Leftists really want 8/22/2020
    Get even more triggered and tell us for the 100th time how much you don't care about rep.. while crying real tears and gnashing your teeth in anger. Poor little thing. - Parkbandit

Good boy.

6th negative rep this month from you. High mark even by your standards. Hell. I only posted 23 times all month. Stalker much? LOL. No tears here, other than laughter at you. Everybody is funny sometimes, even you, intentional or not.
    Today is the 23rd...and you're still whining about the neg rep you get. You call him a stalker but how many times do you mention him in your posts? Everybody is funny sometimes, even you, intentional or not.

Here doggy doggy doggy.

Get even more triggered and tell us for the 100th time how much you don't care about rep.. while crying real tears and gnashing your teeth in anger. Poor little thing. - Parkbandit

Good boy.

6th negative rep this month from you. High mark even by your standards. Hell. I only posted 23 times all month. Stalker much? LOL. No tears here, other than laughter at you. Everybody is funny sometimes, even you, intentional or not.
    I've given you 6 negative reps this month and you've responded to every single one of them.

Doggy doggy doggy.... no, I can't give you that much credit. Dogs are far more intelligent.

You're like a sock puppet.. only not as fun.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Here doggy doggy doggy.

Good boy.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible