Thread: box found scripty fluff - an ebon panther cloak clasp

1. Default box found scripty fluff - an ebon panther cloak clasp

Looking for an estimate on this box found feeder item:

an ebon panther cloak clasp

pin worn

>anal clas
    You analyze your panther cloak clasp and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You carefully look over the panther cloak clasp and realize that wearing it will enable you to appear to manipulate a currently worn, unscripted cloak or cape. Alteration-wise, it will always need to be "article / (whatever) cloak / clasp (or pin)", but it can probably be constructed of any hard material. Fabric doesn't seem like a logical material for this at all. If you were to play with the clasp, then you'd find that you can analyze, clench, pull, push, remove, rub, tickle, turn, and wear it. Acceptable garment nouns that this script will recognize are "cloak", "greatcloak", and "cape".

SCRIPT NAME: Cloak Clasp

You get no sense of whether or not the clasp may be further lightened.
    wear - Gathering folds of your cloak near the collar, you carefully fasten the clasp to either side.
    clench - Shrugging the folds of your cloak forward, you catch both edges from within with one hand, closing it.
    pull - You pause to resettle the folds of your cloak about your shoulders.
    push - You push the folds of your cloak back over both shoulders, freeing your arms.
    rub - Deftly brushing your cloak with the backs of your fingertips in several spots, you flick any dust and offending bits of lint from its surface.
    tickle - You rearrange the folds of your cloak.
    turn - You fold back the edge of your cloak over one shoulder, deftly smoothing it in place so that a handspan of the lining is displayed.
    remove - You carefully unfasten an ebon panther cloak clasp from the front of your cloak.

Cool find, I'm a bit jealous my ranger didn't find it (her familiar is a black panther).

Unfortunately, it's prolly not worth a huge amount as just an item with fluff scripts... if I were putting it in my shop I'd prolly set the price at 40-50k. If you auctioned it, you might get more two or more people in a bidding war to drive the price above that if you're lucky, though.

If you haven't already, you might want to get a bard to sing to it to make sure it isn't enhansive or imbeddible... if it is, that would push the price up higher depending on the spell/effects in it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Cool find, I'm a bit jealous my ranger didn't find it (her familiar is a black panther).

Unfortunately, it's prolly not worth a huge amount as just an item with fluff scripts... if I were putting it in my shop I'd prolly set the price at 40-50k. If you auctioned it, you might get more two or more people in a bidding war to drive the price above that if you're lucky, though.

If you haven't already, you might want to get a bard to sing to it to make sure it isn't enhansive or imbeddible... if it is, that would push the price up higher depending on the spell/effects in it.
    Had dreaven sing to it, nothing but fluff. Thanks for the appraisal though.