Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Greta Thunberg Is TIME’s 2019 Person of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    LIKE THE GLACIERS. GLOBAL WARMING CONFIRMED. CHECKMATE LOSERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I honestly hadn’t even thought about that but that’s likely exactly what happened.

Blog Entries

What a bunch of sorry ass jerks talking shit about a 16 year old girl. Instead of crying about it go out and get yourself on the cover, losers. Oh, right, biggest loser fragile snowflake Trump did it so its ok? Super lame.

Holy shit!

Greta: "Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that. We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures."

But she's 16 so I guess I can't point out how this "put them against the wall" rhetoric is typical of violent anti-government fascists who are referring to literal firing squads.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But she's 16 so I guess I can't point out how this "put them against the wall" rhetoric is typical of violent anti-government fascists who are referring to literal firing squads.
    I found actual footage of Tgo leaving his basement for the first time in months.

I found actual footage of Tgo leaving his basement for the first time in months.

Well that answers that question of mine.

The pedophile is posting gifs of children wonder if we need to notify the authorities...

9. Default

What a bunch of sorry ass jerks talking shit about a 16 year old girl. Instead of crying about it go out and get yourself on the cover, losers. Oh, right, biggest loser fragile snowflake Trump did it so its ok? Super lame.
    sounds like short dick pedophile has a new child in his sights.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.