Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: Greta Thunberg Is TIME’s 2019 Person of the Year

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    LIKE THE GLACIERS. GLOBAL WARMING CONFIRMED. CHECKMATE LOSERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I honestly hadn’t even thought about that but that’s likely exactly what happened.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,623
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    What a bunch of sorry ass jerks talking shit about a 16 year old girl. Instead of crying about it go out and get yourself on the cover, losers. Oh, right, biggest loser fragile snowflake Trump did it so its ok? Super lame.

  5. #55

    Default

    Holy shit!

    Greta: "Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that. We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures."

    But she's 16 so I guess I can't point out how this "put them against the wall" rhetoric is typical of violent anti-government fascists who are referring to literal firing squads.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,623
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But she's 16 so I guess I can't point out how this "put them against the wall" rhetoric is typical of violent anti-government fascists who are referring to literal firing squads.
    I found actual footage of Tgo leaving his basement for the first time in months.


  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I found actual footage of Tgo leaving his basement for the first time in months.

    Well that answers that question of mine.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I found actual footage of Tgo leaving his basement for the first time in months.

    The pedophile is posting gifs of children wonder if we need to notify the authorities...

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What a bunch of sorry ass jerks talking shit about a 16 year old girl. Instead of crying about it go out and get yourself on the cover, losers. Oh, right, biggest loser fragile snowflake Trump did it so its ok? Super lame.
    sounds like short dick pedophile has a new child in his sights.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What a bunch of sorry ass jerks talking shit about a 16 year old girl. Instead of crying about it go out and get yourself on the cover, losers. Oh, right, biggest loser fragile snowflake Trump did it so its ok? Super lame.


    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •