Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peam, you ruined Dreavenings forever!

Default Peam, you ruined Dreavenings forever!

Everyone was mighty impressed with the courage it took to announce that you would never attend a Dreavening again, an event I do for fun and provide free spells to everyone who attend (some of who decide to support me of their own free will.) They were doubly impressed with you coming into the LNet Dreavening channel, a place many people go to get away from drama and politics, to tell everyone you won't "support" Dreavenings anymore ("support" meaning getting free spells and services) because I'm a Trump supporter. That took courage, determination, and willpower, something everyone admired.

Naww just kidding. No one seemed to care about your rantings.

Stay triggered, my friend.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-12-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Logs?
    Pretty short log because no one seemed to care about his rantings.

Code:
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Peam: "ach"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Hammerrhead: "alpaca Peam"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Peam: "I don't do that shit.  I quit particpating in Dreavenings"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Hammerrhead: "Hmmm, can you check other people's 'pacas?"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Hammerrhead: "What!?"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Hammerrhead: "No more Dreavenings, Emperor?  But why?"
    [Dreavening]-GSIV:Peam: "Two-pronged reasoning - first, it creates dependence on the service and second, Dreaven is an unhinged right-wing nutjob.  I don't want to support or be involved in anything he touches."

Blog Entries

I feel like the magazine the dog is holding has changed...that seems more important than this Peam chap.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I feel like the magazine the dog is holding has changed...that seems more important than this Peam chap.
    I've been secretly changing the photo in my profile for years.

lol. I don't attend dreavening too. I too believe you create a dependence that encourage p2w (getting enhancements to compensante, stuff).

Besides saying it here and there on lnet, I do the pathagers's way though: don't annoy people about it.

p.s. I thought the America was a land of the free and you guys could vote for who you wanted. This era of: my belief is better than yours is so stupid.

lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

I'm sure peam will be along shortly to remind us how much better than us he is.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Announcing that you're not doing a thing is pretty weak. Just don't do the thing. If you need to announce it you're just looking for attention.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Announcing that you're not doing a thing is pretty weak. Just don't do the thing. If you need to announce it you're just looking for attention.
    I'm not going to comment on this.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10. Default

Since you all asked, my reasoning is two pronged... first, posting to a <insert 30YO msg board standard disclaimer>, second Backrash is a short dick pedophile, and I don't want to support or be involved in anything he touches.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 12-11-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal