Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6x VHCP Doubles

Default 6x VHCP Doubles

Selling these as I continue my consolidation:

a sanguine suit of leathers set with shards of soulstone; +30, VHCP

CB: 25m to Gs4pawn - SOLD!

INSPECT
    You carefully inspect your suit of leathers.

Your careful inspection of a sanguine suit of leathers set with shards of soulstone allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the leathers around your chest. The leathers appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

ASSESS
    You assess the leathers for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the suit of leathers has a base strength of 35 and a base durability of 290. You also determine the current integrity of the suit of leathers to be at 100.0%.

Examining the leathers closely, it looks like it is very heavily padded against critical blows.

[A sanguine suit of leathers set with shards of soulstone has a combat effectiveness rating of 11 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

Roundtime: 25 sec.
    R>

ANALYZE
    You analyze your suit of leathers and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the leathers is as light as it can get.

LORESONG
    As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the suit of leathers in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the leathers is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 3,550,000 silvers. You can also tell that the suit of leathers is predominantly crafted of leather.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the leathers. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the leathers is as some type of defensive garment.

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal leathers, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is soft leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the leathers serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
    The suit of leathers resonates with your voice, indicating that it may be enchanted up to a bonus of 30 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Vadun.
    Last edited by nichelas; 12-17-2019 at 11:39 PM.
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

Quote Originally Posted by nichelas View Post
    a sanguine suit of leathers set with shards of soulstone
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

20m

Going once!

GOING TWICE!

Going Once!

How hard would it be to et and ensorcell these?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    How hard would it be to et and ensorcell these?
    Not hard
    standing between the living and the dead

This is super cheap for these. I'd bid if I didn't already have similar equipment on all my characters.