Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enchant Service for Fish Spine Sword (Old ECW Broadwsword)

Blog Entries

My capped wizard took one to 4x extremely easily on the system before the current one. I imagine someone well enough below cap could too. He was not particularly speced for enchanting either.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-04-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Update is that I got it taken to 5x almost instantly. 0-4x took him a few minutes to enchant and deliver it back. Then my rogue used it a couple days, he did 4-5x in another few minutes at that point. Was no issue. It inspects as steel which I think is the difference from being a bitch to something tough but not crazy to enchant.

As far as it being worth it, oh my fg. My rogue has just about doubled in combat effectiveness. She was getting a lot of crits before at 31 with Square training but she just razed 3 war camps -- solo. The last one she did with no deaths. She's one shooting about 90% of the time, without doing any real math study on it, it's gotta be close to that. Neck cries on the ones too big to aim at the head, she's cleaning up. It's a fun profession, never been a rogue past 30's before and I'm addicted to this one now.

I'll be looking to Ensorcell it next, then boost it to 7x once it's been ensorcelled. It will be worth the cost. I paid 15 million for the 5x, which I feel is like almost nothing for what I get it in the end.