Thread: 3x leathers with perm somewhat damage padding. Perm shock resist & temp crush resist

1. Default 3x leathers with perm somewhat damage padding. Perm shock resist & temp crush resist

Auctioning off some burnished reinforced leather. Currently 3x with permanent somewhat damage padding. Permanent moderate resistance to shocking attacks with temporary moderate resistance to crushing attacks. Increase the enchant to 5x, add somewhat critical padding at Duskruin and you have some nice F2P casters armor. Flat price of 2mil. If you want it just let me know.

Examining the leather closely, it looks like it is somewhat padded, lessening the damage the wearer takes.

[Some burnished reinforced leather has a combat effectiveness rating of 5 points of Damage padding. It has 0 of 20 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

The harmonics generated tell you that the leather serves to protect from additional damage.
    The leather resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The leather's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will simply return to normal.

As your song penetrates the reinforced leather, you determine that it is temporarily and moderately resistant to crushing attacks and moderately resistant to shocking attacks.
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 12-12-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Price update
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

2. Default

Price changed to a flat price of 2mil. If you want it just let me know.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]