Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Ideas For How To Make GS Worse

The allergies thing is for real-for real in D&D, you can have minor or major, but it allows you to get better shit in exchange of having a negative trait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

2. Default

"The allergies thing is for real-for real in D&D"

D&D definitely didn't do the allergies thing first. Various D&D clones did it first, then D&D came back and aped off the clones.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Keep on course.

Don't listen to anything the players say. In fact, continue to blame them for lack of development. Really drive home that the player base does nothing but bitch, even when largely, wildly unpopular 'releases' get rightfully shit on.

More cash spent for less return in value. When necessary, make different, bi-monthly premium currency that won't expire, it'll just be scarcely used and require bulk in order to get even the low tier shit. Drop rates should reflect a severe lack of quantity in your new currency. When prompted about an items cost, lower it to the initial guesstimate but then cut the amount available to 1/4th the original.

Repeatedly push things that aren't publicly tested. Even though there's a test server specifically for this.

Keep everyone that currently has a 'job' under Wyrom. They're just doing a bang up job of shitting on the game already.
    Last edited by Astray; 12-03-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Implement taxes that automatically tax your bank account X%. People with coin hands will be audited annually by Simu. If you end up owing on your taxes, it will be converted to cash at $10 per. Failure to pay will result in your account being suspended until it's paid off.

Wealth tax for anyone with over 250,000 silvers in the bank.

Implement a poor tax for people with under 250k in the bank too, because we want poor characters to live longer. That way if they don't have money to buy things like sugary drinks, then they'll be more healthy.

Spend said tax money on Dragonrealms.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-03-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Make it so NPC shops and services are unavailable after certain times. NPCs will also only take Silvers that have been locally farmed. If you bring any silvers from out of certain areas, they won't be usable and they can't be manually separated.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Make it so NPC shops and services are unavailable after certain times. NPCs will also only take Silvers that have been locally farmed. If you bring any silvers from out of certain areas, they won't be usable and they can't be manually separated.

Because fuck you, that's why.
    Make them all open only during normal work hours. Because fuck being able to do anything in game when you get off work irl.

SHOP'S CLOSED CUNTFACES!!!!

Also, make all scars permanent.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Make them all open only during normal work hours. Because fuck being able to do anything in game when you get off work irl.

SHOP'S CLOSED CUNTFACES!!!!

Also, make all scars permanent.
    Shittier, make scars permanent until you buy a $59.99 unscarring potion. One sip and needs 12 hours to work on a random scar.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Shittier, make scars permanent until you buy a $59.99 unscarring potion. One sip and needs 12 hours to work on a random scar.
    Delete empaths and herbs and make injuries only heal over time. In game time. Go sit at a table afk for 6 months until your hand grows back.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    - Implement movement RT <s>while encumbered</s>
    I think 1-3 sec for all movements should become the norm to make travel more realistic. And if you're encumbered it should add 2x-5x multipliers to base RT correlating with encumbrance level. When I become a GM I will lobby hard for this tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    I think 1-3 sec for all movements should become the norm to make travel more realistic. And if you're encumbered it should add 2x-5x multipliers to base RT correlating with encumbrance level. When I become a GM I will lobby hard for this tweak.
    Hah. And moving from room to room always has a chance of injuring an ankle, moreso if you're encumbered?
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.