Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Post Your Ideas For How To Make GS Worse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Change the login music to a Nickelback midi.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Change how enchanting works.

Add a way to build up an essence pool with diminishing returns.
    Add a way to limit the rate you can absorb essence from the pool to prevent post-cap wizards from absorbing it faster than a newly capped wizard.
    Reduce the time that post-cap wizards could build their weekly essence from 3-4 hours to 9-10 hours.
    Add a way that massive amounts of EL:F gives barely any benefit to increasing your absorption rate.
    Add a way that punishes hunting wizards by reducing essence absorption by 50% if you're not on a node.
    Add a way that EL:W partially offsets the off-node pulse punishment.

Provide a FIXSKILL to allow wizards (especially post-cap wizards) to....do absolutely nothing to improve the speed at which they can absorb their essence pool because they're already maxed on their skills and their weekly essence cap time increased by 3-4x from the previous iteration.

Oh wait. They already did this! A big FU to all the capped/post capped wizards out there! FU all! HAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Change how enchanting works.

Add a way to build up an essence pool with diminishing returns.
    Add a way to limit the rate you can absorb essence from the pool to prevent post-cap wizards from absorbing it faster than a newly capped wizard.
    Reduce the time that post-cap wizards could build their weekly essence from 3-4 hours to 9-10 hours.
    Add a way that massive amounts of EL:F gives barely any benefit to increasing your absorption rate.
    Add a way that punishes hunting wizards by reducing essence absorption by 50% if you're not on a node.
    Add a way that EL:W partially offsets the off-node pulse punishment.

Provide a FIXSKILL to allow wizards (especially post-cap wizards) to....do absolutely nothing to improve the speed at which they can absorb their essence pool because they're already maxed on their skills and their weekly essence cap time increased by 3-4x from the previous iteration.

Oh wait. They already did this! A big FU to all the capped/post capped wizards out there! FU all! HAHAHAHAHA!
    TLDR: Bring Naos's clueless ass back and not tell him it's not the 90s anymore?
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    TLDR: Bring Naos's clueless ass back and not tell him it's not the 90s anymore?
    Working as intended - force wizards that want to enchant to work harder to have a chance to enchant something.
    Now listen to people bitch about spending a lot more silvers for wizard enchanting services because of the new nerf to slow things down.

On the back end, re-release enchant certs at DR and watch people flock to buy them.
    Also put enchanting raffles behind a paywall at events and watch people flock to buy access.

Then listen to Wyrom say that the changes to enchanting were not done by any means to allow them to earn more money from pay events for enchanting services.
    Last edited by drumpel; 12-04-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "The allergies thing is for real-for real in D&D"

D&D definitely didn't do the allergies thing first. Various D&D clones did it first, then D&D came back and aped off the clones.
    Oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!