Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T4 Voln Doubles

1. Default

Maerit how much would a 6x T3 Voln armor fetch? nothing else on it. Cool alter though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Maerit how much would a 6x T3 Voln armor fetch? nothing else on it. Cool alter though!
    It's all subjective - supply & demand... etc. Probably start the bidding around 30-40mil, and see where it goes from there. You have plenty of examples of armor that sold previously of similar quality. The biggest attraction to T4 is the escape utility, so without that, it's not terribly powerful. People would buy T3 since it's unlocked far enough to get them a better chance / position to unlock T4 at the next merchant.
    Last edited by Maerit; 12-11-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Is there any escape function that works through RT? Apart from GoS escape.

I know lesser shadowdeath vambraces you can "shout" to teleport out of RT lock from an item perspective, but nothing with voln armor.
    Last edited by azim17; 12-11-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Your top example is 2.5 years old, (didn't check the others). A good example, but a lot has changed in 2.5 years: more opportunity to buy Voln T4 for your armor, more opportunity to add crit padding, and less demand, because almost everyone who can afford sweet armor has sweet armor. On the other side, I suspect the value of a million silvers has gone down slightly in 2.5 years, meaning your price in silvers might bump up a bit for that. I do think that Voln T4 is pretty dang nice.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Hate how you can’t ensorcell Voln armor though. I think Ithzir which has similar abilities is ensorcellable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Hate how you can’t ensorcell Voln armor though. I think Ithzir which has similar abilities is ensorcellable.
    Itzhir is not very comparable because the escape tree actually doesn't work in most capped hunting grounds.

The status condition and escape tree may be manually activated in any hunting ground at select tiers

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    The status condition and escape tree may be manually activated in any hunting ground at select tiers
    Nice, glad they tweaked that about Ithzir armors. It’s now seriously the best script to slap on your armor.