Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do Nothing Congress: Its McConnell and the Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Oh I know. It's just fun watching him try to look smart, because 100% of the time he makes himself look even dumber than usual in the process while being convinced that he's the smartest guy in every room he enters. Which I'm sure if he walks into the right room at the right mental hospital at the right time, could prove true for the first time ever.

But barring that, yeah.
    An empty room?

I wonder why the left is so surprised about this, hell the right learned the tactic from Dingy Harry, he was the one that started using the senate as a stranglehold to block things for the President. I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot though it is an evil tactic, right, got it.

Oh hey, looks like democrats and republicans are actually doing something outside of arguing about impeachment...

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...eges-passes-in

Senate passes bipartisan bill to permanently fund historically black colleges

A bipartisan bill to permanently fund historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) and other minority-serving institutions passed in the Senate Thursday.

The bill intends to provide $255 million annually for these institutions using money obtained from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Act. It will also simplify the FAFSA application by removing 22 questions and get rid of the “bureaucratic verification nightmare for most students,” according to a release.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Oh hey, looks like democrats and republicans are actually doing something outside of arguing about impeachment...

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...eges-passes-in
    But I thought republicans were evil racists who hate all black people? What happened? How can this be Back?

HOW CAN THIS BE!?!?!?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible