Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Nothing Congress: Its McConnell and the Republicans

*angry Republican muttering* It's not real news unless it's from the Conservative press!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Lol Vox

Lol at thinking the "House Resolution 271 — Condemning the Trump Administration’s Legal Campaign to Take Away Americans’ Health Care" counts as "passing legislation", this is of course after the Vox article you slurped up said there were oh so many bills passed that weren't resolutions yet still felt the need to include this resolution.

And again:

Lol Vox

Lol Back

Several people were murdered today in Britain in a terrorist attack, Back. Shouldn't you be condemning that? Or are you holding out it was somehow a white supremacist attack before you condemn since you know Islamic terrorism apparently isn't a problem in the world anymore?
    Strawman. A totally different topic. You are more than welcome to start a thread on that.

This is about Trump lying and you believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Strawman. A totally different topic. You are more than welcome to start a thread on that.

This is about Trump lying and you believing it.
    Naww I'll say it right here: you are a fucking lunatic who is the biggest danger to society at large. Not Islamic terrorists, because white guilt morons such as yourself allow Islamic terrorists to fester and murder. You should be ashamed but something tells me you don't have the ability to feel shame anymore.

Naww I'll say it right here: you are a fucking lunatic who is the biggest danger to society at large. Not Islamic terrorists, because white guilt morons such as yourself allow Islamic terrorists to fester and murder. You should be ashamed but something tells me you don't have the ability to feel shame anymore.
    I'm not your enemy. The liar in chief and his puppets are deceiving you and half the country into thinking your fellow Americans are your enemy and its just not true. There is nothing further from the truth. We have to stick together. They don't want you to believe science, they don't want you to believe higher education, they don't want you to believe journalists, they don't want you to believe anyone but them, and they are lying to you and using you to consolidate their wealth and power. You are nothing to them, we are nothing to them, but pawns to control, and you are playing into their hands by believing their lies and viewing your fellow citizens as the enemy.

Speaking of you being useless, Back, a Muslim in France murdered a Jewish woman in an Antisemitic fit of rage. He most likely won't stand trial for this murder/hate crime because the prosecution says he was "too high" on marijuana at the time and can't be held responsible for his actions.

But Orange Man bad! But we live in a different world today! Muslims are peaceful and we all have to check under our beds at night for the white supremacists!

I'm not your enemy.
    If you're denying the very real threat of Islamic terrorism which kills tens of thousands of people every year, most of which are Muslims, you are the enemy of the entire world, and especially an enemy to Muslims everywhere.

7. Default

When you can't refute the facts blame the messenger.
    That's not how adults debate. You see, first you provide proof, and then we discuss it.

Otherwise, you are just a pedophile, like all the tags show.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

If you're denying the very real threat of Islamic terrorism which kills tens of thousands of people every year, most of which are Muslims, you are the enemy of the entire world, and especially an enemy to Muslims everywhere.
    There you go again with strawmen. Thats not the topic of this thread or what I am trying to convey. Start another thread about it if you want. Its obvious that when confronted with reality you need to change the subject.

The thing about lies is you can throw them out there and never need to prove anything. Someone will believe it and tell someone else who will believe it and so on and so on. Pop that into the internet echo chamber and it is amplified millions of times and spreads like wildfire. People with money and power know this. They use it to their advantage. They use it to manipulate people into fighting each other and electing people who tell them what to fear.

There you go again with strawmen. Thats not the topic of this thread or what I am trying to convey. Start another thread about it if you want. Its obvious that when confronted with reality you need to change the subject.
    Nope, you don't get to avoid being the enemy of the entire world by saying "But not in this thread!"

You are a racist, evil bigoted human being who doesn't care at all about the people you pretend to care about. You're the worst kind of white savior.

Nope, you don't get to avoid being the enemy of the entire world by saying "But not in this thread!"

You are a racist, evil bigoted human being who doesn't care at all about the people you pretend to care about. You're the worst kind of white savior.
    Don't believe their lies. We are stronger together. When we are stronger together we are stronger than them. When we are united they cannot win.