Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Silvers

  1. #21

    Default

    Friendly bump since someone likes Methais silvers more than yours!
    Last edited by Bryce; 01-14-2020 at 03:22 AM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Friendly bump since someone likes Methais silvers more than yours!
    My coins are very shiny. I have the best coins. The shiniest coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  3. Default

    I have seen your coins. They lack shine

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I have seen your coins. They lack shine
    All that's left then is my massive dong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    All that's left then is my massive dong.
    Bumping then, buyer receives a partial ownership interest in Methais' dong with any size silver purchase.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Bumping then, buyer receives a partial ownership interest in Methais' dong with any size silver purchase. Must have a nice vagina to qualify.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Bumping then, buyer receives a partial ownership interest in Methais' dong with any size silver purchase.Must have a nice vagina to qualify. Please just have a vagina, everything else is negotiable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.
    Fixed

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  9. #29

    Default

    Bump. Will take 10 off the total price for buyer to buy themselves tacos if they buy the full amount. Think of the tacos.

    #TacosMatter

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolis View Post
    Bump. Will take 10 off the total price for buyer to buy themselves tacos if they buy the full amount. Think of the tacos.

    #TacosMatter
    Instead of that, include $10 worth of tacos with the purchase.

    Convenience is the real commodity these days.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-18-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •