Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too soon to start LM?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    IIRC, they used to have a policy where going afk during forging RTs put you at risk of an afk scripting violation, even if you weren't scripting at all.

That's probably the worst thing in all of GS history. YOU STAY AT THE KEYBOARD AND WATCH THAT GIANT RT TICK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It wasn't so much a policy as it was there were two types of GMs doing script checks at the time:
    1) dumbasses who didn't know you were in RT for 300 seconds even though there was "messages" happening
    2) emeradan who did know but was a power tripping sack of shit used that to give warnings to people who hurt his feefees on the forums
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    It wasn't so much a policy as it was there were two types of GMs doing script checks at the time:
    1) dumbasses who didn't know you were in RT for 300 seconds even though there was "messages" happening
    2) emeradan who did know but was a power tripping sack of shit used that to give warnings to people who hurt his feefees on the forums
    Did those warnings even stick? Holy fuck I didn't know it was that retarded. I thought it was just a dumb policy they had. This is way worse.

Emeradan was one of the biggest most cancerous cunts to ever be on GS staff too. No clue how he lasted as long as he did. He should have gotten pwned when he was just a shitty forum mod. He makes Aulis look Fonzie cool in comparison.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-26-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Is that jackass still a GM? He is by far the worst GM I have ever seen. "Power tripping sack of shit" is putting it lightly.

Also I don't remember Lock Mastery being too bad. For sure it was long and tedious and the worst guild skill I mastered in either the Warrior or Rogue guild, but it didn't seem too bad. Then again I suppose it helped that I scripted everything and had several other characters feeding boxes to my rogue.

5. Default

Roll up a f2p character that can change the lighting conditions of a room. I think it's a minor spirit spell.
    Spend 1m or whatever it is on a 100 count book of guild vouchers and trade in every disarm trap task you get
    Hoard boxes at a table for guild night

It can take a while, but if you're going to be picking anyway you might as well do it.

The short RTs are really nice and so is being able to check the difficulty of locks so you can maximize the experience gain from each box. ;tpick will handle all of the measuring and picking for you.

Major spirit, spell 205

https://gswiki.play.net/Light_(205)

Blog Entries

I think chaddeaux made a room conditions guide on the wiki for WL.

For F2P grab cleric/empath for 205 to cast light/evoke darkness and 106 to make the room foggy if needed.

Wedges are nice from all I have seen too
    Ruol - The Barking Bard - 40