Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

Arrow Joe Biden

This is from a long article about Biden's and the author's stuttering as a child and an adult..

A stutter does not get worse as a person ages, but trying to keep it at bay can take immense physical and mental energy. Biden talks all day to audiences both small and large. In addition to periodically stuttering or blocking on certain sounds, he appears to intentionally not stutter by switching to an alternative word—a technique called “circumlocution”—-which can yield mangled syntax. I’ve been following practically everything he’s said for months now, and sometimes what is quickly characterized as a memory lapse is indeed a stutter. As Eric Jackson, the speech pathologist, pointed out to me, during a town hall in August Biden briefly blocked on Obama, before quickly subbing in my boss. The headlines after the event? “Biden Forgets Obama’s Name.” Other times when Biden fudges a detail or loses his train of thought, it seems unrelated to stuttering, like he’s just making a mistake. The kind of mistake other candidates make too, though less frequently than he does.

More...

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

so after 50 years on the government tit, we should care he stutters?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

It is excellent and good that the defense the Biden campaign has come up with for his senile brain spiders and inability to form a coherent sentence is 'ACTUALLY IT'S A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT' lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is from a long article about Biden's and the author's stuttering as a child and an adult..

No one cares he's still a retard. Just like you, but with an overall successful life.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-22-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ah, yes. The old senile man has a speech impediment. It's not that he's old or senile, clearly.

Years of “experts” saying Trump has mental problems based on nothing at all, and now that we see clear evidence of Biden losing his mind they come up with a stuttering defense?

The sad thing is some people will fall for this shit and accuse people of stuttering shaming or something. How come I don’t remember this stuttering problem in the past 40 years he’s been in politics?

At this point I’m curious how many dildos ClydeR owns.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stanley Burrell again.
    Shit.