Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TO THE RED SHARTERS

Default TO THE RED SHARTERS

MY GREEN STATUS SAYS: FUCK OFF
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

TO THE RED SHARTERS
    This might be in the top 10 thread titles in PC history.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

TABARNAK!!!

I'd listen to a band called The Red Sharters, probably

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I'd listen to a band called The Red Sharters, probably
    In Soviet Russia, red sharts you!

Last edited by Methais; 11-18-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I just heard on the radio that there's a new band coming next week to House of Blues...

ASTRENOIR & THE RED SHARTERS

For red sharts, I recommend adding more fiber to your diet. Topical application of witch hazel and hydrocortisone may also be helpful.*

*We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    For red sharts, I recommend adding more fiber to your diet. Topical application of witch hazel and hydrocortisone may also be helpful.*

*We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately.
    Eat lots of red licorice too.

LOL TABARNAK
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"