Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So whats your thoughts on the new "Improvements" on wizard enchanting essence?

Default So whats your thoughts on the new "Improvements" on wizard enchanting essence?

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...zard/view/1339

>flip gaunt at GemstoneIV
    You press a stud on the wrist of your articulated gauntlet, and gears whirr as the fingers of the gauntlet close into a locked fist. Then, as you roll the gauntlet palm heavenward, the fist's center digit rises like a lone sentinel in a wordless act of defiance.

I continue to find it strange(though sadly not surprising) that in a game with an aging, dwindling playerbase the designers implement decision after decision that makes the game less fun.

... I wonder how long it will be before some P2W item arrives that somehow increases the speed with which you can enchant.

It's definitely much fairer for the lower level wizards. I'll be spending less time hunting and more time afk in the inn, the amount of treasure I received from hunting under the old system was nice but that quantity of hunting was beginning to send me round the bend.

gay af

I've only currently got the minimum of fire lore, for 903 to steam... I play almost daily for between 2-3 hours, maybe longer on my days off.. Primarily doing bounties, and hanging out at the statue when saturated.. Most weeks it's on the day before lumnis starts that I'm finally capped in essense. The only slightly but not really exciting thing is at least i'll be on a node some of the time.

Still gay as fuck.. enchanting is like a second job with the amount of hours you'd have to commit

by the way... unrelated who wants to teach me how bigshot works..
    Last edited by Realk; 11-16-2019 at 10:09 PM. Reason: bigshot

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    I continue to find it strange(though sadly not surprising) that in a game with an aging, dwindling playerbase the designers implement decision after decision that makes the game less fun.

... I wonder how long it will be before some P2W item arrives that somehow increases the speed with which you can enchant.
    Gs4 is p2w?

They focuse 100% of p2w stuff, gambling events and don't care about issues it causes to players since it's ENORMOUSLY awkward the amount of time you need to invest for a little grinding?

LOL

We all discussed and we need to have tillmen and bro unplug lich. GO!
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post

over engineering at it's finest.

I suspect the only people who will notices are the folks that could cap essence in 2-3 hours doing group hunts or whatever.
    Last edited by Maerit; 11-16-2019 at 10:55 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    over engineering at it's finest.

They’ve spent almost this whole year fucking with this shit throwing spaghetti at the wall and creating new problems by fixing problems that don’t exist when they could spend that time fixing our useless spells that have needed fixes since the 90s, buffing rogues, just something positive for the game instead of endlessly nerfing shit for no reason other than assumed P2W motivations. If it’s not that, then this whole thing should still be only on the test server because they repeatedly can’t figure out wtf they want to do with it.

So it’s either because P2W, or incompetence/cluelessness. Probably a combination of both.

This also screws people who converted to the new system after the last update. I bet they wish they stuck with the old system for another 6 months now. gg pulling the rug out from under them too. Idiots.

I also think Naos is full of shit about those times too. He probably tested it under optimal conditions that only a GM can produce...god mode, unlimited mana, mana inefficient killing, probably killing just liches and then teleporting to a node every pulse, etc. There’s no way he tested it manually under normal player conditions.

I’m sure it’s all P2W motivated just like everything else in this game now.

Naos is just another Simu sellout.

I guess I should thank him though because enchant prices are almost definitely going to go up now.

I wish they’d just replace the spell already with something good that won’t threaten a few of their P2W dollars.

My posts on the shitball officials:
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...zard/view/1341

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Dude, seriously, just stop.
    Slightly longer version:
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...zard/view/1375
    Last edited by Methais; 11-17-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible