Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.4m Postcap Wizard for Sale

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosh View Post
    I rarely read PC let alone post. I did feel this topic required me to a make an account to clarify what this person has done to deserve HMC status.

1. Begged GMs in game and via discord for items/RPAs
    2. Lied to GMs in game and via discord to achieve the previous
    3. Lied to players to get free silvers, sea shells, and items
    4. Asked to borrow items then refused to give them back to the lenders
    5. tried to trade borrowed items for other items
    6. tried to sell borrowed items for personal gain
    7. Lied and begged players/GMs to get GoAs for free play
    8. Tried to circumvent discord ban by making new accounts

Everything this person says is a lie. They also like to play the pity card by talking about their disability/financial situation (even though I'm sure that is also fabricated).

~josh

SHIT JUST GOT REAL
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    So I did some asking around, and HMC characters can only affect the account it's on and any linked accounts. There's no herpes-like HMC feature that will infect unlinked accounts just from logging in at the same location.
    I'm HIV positive Methais gave me HMC.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Maybe this is why Wyrom turned Judge Judy and is now handing out Restraining Orders?

Last edited by Fortybox; 12-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    i'll go $6.50

I'll trade 12,200 plat points...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You’re a known liar/scammer like the OP.
    Apart from paying 1m for a golvern shard, which wasn't unreasonable at the time being that nobody knew they were so rare. I've not scammed anyone out of anything. Please provide proof if you have it.

8. Default

Wow, did this ever go to shit while I was away, indeed. I'll go ahead and address some points here, and then I won't proceed any further.

1. The poster making the accusations is otherwise known as Josh. He has an unabiding (and for me, unexplained) hatred for me and seems to have ever since I tried to make an alternative Platinum Discord to his own, perhaps sooner. How do I know? My first Platinum character was named Lutika. Who ever calls me Lutika anymore? Josh, and only Josh, pretty much. Lutika became a background character. Josh, while not the sole bully I've dealt with, is the main one and the coordinator. Why? I don't know, again.

It should be noted that Josh's consistent bullying and misrepresentation of my actions, whipping up others into a frenzy through them, was the primary reason I eventually broke down into selling my stuff on Platinum and working toward getting a Prime character. HMC was not an issue in my household when I bought the wizard. Why did I sell all my stuff and move to Prime? I did that because Wyrom encouraged me to, saying that the bullying wouldn't stop and would only get worse if I stayed.

2. I was not banned from the official Discord server as a result of any action except the assigning of the HMC status. That goes direct from feedback. Yes, I've been banned from PlatChat, the only group too good to use the official Platinum Discord channel. This is despite bending over backwards many times to try and apologize to any offended members and otherwise make peace. I have no desire to fight with them, but it carries on.

3. I did not harass the GMs or Wyrom about not getting what I wanted at DSD. I had great luck at DSD this year and scored several jackpots. What I did contact them about was bullying going on over my choice to keep several of said jackpots. I had nine jackpots in total, including the shamisen, before another player bought them.

4. I did not try to get Annanasi fired. Annanasi said something which I felt was inappropriate at the time, and I did contact feedback, but I did *not* try to get Annanasi fired. I requested an apology. Later, an apology was extended to Annanasi at my choosing for that incident.

5. My mom does play. Josh seems to think that two people consistently typing with capitalizaiton and punctuation equals the same person.

6. My mom wasn't involved in the HMC incident, just got caught up in it. She has never misrepresented anything and has discussed her own situation with Simutronics. Leave her out of it, please and thanks.

7. I have not been told I am "unwelcome" by any groups other than PlatChat. I continue to have the right to subscribe and play if I so choose. Neither Simutronics nor any other group has shut me out.

8. I did ask for assistance with GoA once, for one month, during a time of financial hardship. Josh deleted the request for help. It didn't matter, the situation resolved. In no way did I have thousands to spend at EG. I had set aside a bit each month and was fortune in the diving I did. I also received a few dives as compensation for the observed bullying, from a GM.

9. I am disabled, yes. So what? I do have a desk bed, yes. Again, what's wrong with that? I didn't whine about it. Do both things suck to live with? Sure, but my bed desk was never wielded like a sword in any cause when you spoke to my mom, Methais.

10. It is absolutely, 100%, unequivocally untrue that I took donations or loans of items and then tried to sell them. Everything I was ever loaned, every single item, was returned to its owner or to a trusted courier before I sold off my own belongings and closed my account. This is a frequent lie Josh likes to tell, stemming from my delay in returning a suit of armor to one player. Just as I left, I returned the last items I still had - a katana sash, a permablessed bastard sword, and one other item - to their respective owners, Jaired and Kiel. That was the last of what I had from other players.

Never did I try to sell any of it. Did I ask if they considered me the owner? Yes. Did I then ask permission to sell an item if they did? Yes. Did I try to sell the item when they said no? I did not, I returned the item.

11. The bullying is not something I blame, it's a fact. GMs have voiced that they've taken screenshots of it happening on the official Discord. GMs saw that I was compensated for a year of it with a particularly abusive October, and Wyrom advised me that moving to Prime might be a good idea because Josh was never going to let up on Platinum. I sold everything and left the instance.

12. I have never, ever, on Prime or Platinum, received a warn interact. Not immediately, not eventually, never. No warn of any kind, in fact.

13. I was Graka on the official servers. I continue to use that Discord account to this day. Arcanum is my mom's account (again, leave her out of this crap, please). Galadriel was my mother's account beforehand, but thanks to my confiding that to Ravenfritha (AKA Tamriel_Mom) it soon spread and she was harassed to the point of the Discord staff and mentors advising her to abandon the name and make a new one. I don't know LordLootington, sorry.

14. Sile is Tamriel_Mom. She purchased all of my items, or just about, when I did my item sale. She then began working with a player named Ricaard to deceive me and harass my mom, respectively. When I caught her in the lie via screenshots of our prior discussions, she bemoaned that she was being told one thing by one person and another by another, as if being used like a pawn. Then, she blocked me. She was celebrating her victory in the hundreds of items she received from me at a low price, meanwhile, I'm told.

15. I think everything I've already stated covers TheJosh's statements, as well as his motives and unreasonable personal hatred of me, the lengths of which did indeed lead GS staff to compensate me. I congratulate him for his tenacity in that. It's not why the HMC happened.

16. You're going to have to either accept that I'm disabled, or not. That's all I can say but players going back since long before I had ever met Josh know me to be disabled for a fact. I'm not scanning legal documents onto this board, of all places, for the sake of proving him wrong.

17. I don't have two (or any, at the moment) accounts, Methais. You're referring to my mother when she confided in you, and I'm quite surprised since you seemed very helpful to her with advice on hunting with the wizard. I only ever had one Platinum account on which I was first known as Lutika, later retiring them to focus on playing Tsukiko until I left.

18. The wizard was priced at $1600 because the original seller valued it at $1600, and they are a high dollar seller on this board. It was sold to me for less. I actually tried to sell it back to the owner at buying price before HMC ever became a thing in our lives, but they were unable to purchase it back because they'd committed the money to home projects. They can verify this or not if they choose. It was a fortunate coincidence that the ebow I wanted to help my mother purchase was about that value, so I went for selling it at the original owner's considered price. Eventually, I lowered it to $1400 and kept it there. It was halved when HMC came around, but only after I was encouraged to keep trying to sell by the original owner and others, being honest about what had happened. I'd closed the sale prior to their encouragement.

19. Yes, my income is $510/mo plus food assistance. None of it is currently being used on GS. Next?

And that's all I have to say about the subject. No further replies will be offered, as Josh feeds upon them. My misery seems to be nourishment for him. joshjuststop. You chased me off of Platinum and got me to sell a year's work and head to Prime on a top GM's advice. Are you not satisfied enough?

Bump on the wizard. Still available. Thanks all.
    Last edited by Palantir; 12-02-2019 at 10:56 PM.

i retract my bid of 5$
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Palantir View Post
    Wow, did this ever go to shit while I was away, indeed. I'll go ahead and address some points here, and then I won't proceed any further.

1. The poster making the accusations is otherwise known as Josh. He has an unabiding (and for me, unexplained) hatred for me and seems to have ever since I tried to make an alternative Platinum Discord to his own, perhaps sooner. How do I know? My first Platinum character was named Lutika. Who ever calls me Lutika anymore? Josh, and only Josh, pretty much. Lutika became a background character. Josh, while not the sole bully I've dealt with, is the main one and the coordinator. Why? I don't know, again.

It should be noted that Josh's consistent bullying and misrepresentation of my actions, whipping up others into a frenzy through them, was the primary reason I eventually broke down into selling my stuff on Platinum and working toward getting a Prime character. HMC was not an issue in my household when I bought the wizard. Why did I sell all my stuff and move to Prime? I did that because Wyrom encouraged me to, saying that the bullying wouldn't stop and would only get worse if I stayed.

2. I was not banned from the official Discord server as a result of any action except the assigning of the HMC status. That goes direct from feedback. Yes, I've been banned from PlatChat, the only group too good to use the official Platinum Discord channel. This is despite bending over backwards many times to try and apologize to any offended members and otherwise make peace. I have no desire to fight with them, but it carries on.

3. I did not harass the GMs or Wyrom about not getting what I wanted at DSD. I had great luck at DSD this year and scored several jackpots. What I did contact them about was bullying going on over my choice to keep several of said jackpots. I had nine jackpots in total, including the shamisen, before another player bought them.

4. I did not try to get Annanasi fired. Annanasi said something which I felt was inappropriate at the time, and I did contact feedback, but I did *not* try to get Annanasi fired. I requested an apology. Later, an apology was extended to Annanasi at my choosing for that incident.

5. My mom does play. Josh seems to think that two people consistently typing with capitalizaiton and punctuation equals the same person.

6. My mom wasn't involved in the HMC incident, just got caught up in it. She has never misrepresented anything and has discussed her own situation with Simutronics. Leave her out of it, please and thanks.

7. I have not been told I am "unwelcome" by any groups other than PlatChat. I continue to have the right to subscribe and play if I so choose. Neither Simutronics nor any other group has shut me out.

8. I did ask for assistance with GoA once, for one month, during a time of financial hardship. Josh deleted the request for help. It didn't matter, the situation resolved. In no way did I have thousands to spend at EG. I had set aside a bit each month and was fortune in the diving I did. I also received a few dives as compensation for the observed bullying, from a GM.

9. I am disabled, yes. So what? I do have a desk bed, yes. Again, what's wrong with that? I didn't whine about it. Do both things suck to live with? Sure, but my bed desk was never wielded like a sword in any cause when you spoke to my mom, Methais.

10. It is absolutely, 100%, unequivocally untrue that I took donations or loans of items and then tried to sell them. Everything I was ever loaned, every single item, was returned to its owner or to a trusted courier before I sold off my own belongings and closed my account. This is a frequent lie Josh likes to tell, stemming from my delay in returning a suit of armor to one player. Just as I left, I returned the last items I still had - a katana sash, a permablessed bastard sword, and one other item - to their respective owners, Jaired and Kiel. That was the last of what I had from other players.

Never did I try to sell any of it. Did I ask if they considered me the owner? Yes. Did I then ask permission to sell an item if they did? Yes. Did I try to sell the item when they said no? I did not, I returned the item.

11. The bullying is not something I blame, it's a fact. GMs have voiced that they've taken screenshots of it happening on the official Discord. GMs saw that I was compensated for a year of it with a particularly abusive October, and Wyrom advised me that moving to Prime might be a good idea because Josh was never going to let up on Platinum. I sold everything and left the instance.

12. I have never, ever, on Prime or Platinum, received a warn interact. Not immediately, not eventually, never. No warn of any kind, in fact.

13. I was Graka on the official servers. I continue to use that Discord account to this day. Arcanum is my mom's account (again, leave her out of this crap, please). Galadriel was my mother's account beforehand, but thanks to my confiding that to Ravenfritha (AKA Tamriel_Mom) it soon spread and she was harassed to the point of the Discord staff and mentors advising her to abandon the name and make a new one.

14. Sile is Tamriel_Mom. She purchased all of my items, or just about, when I did my item sale. She then began working with a player named Ricaard to deceive me and harass my mom, respectively. When I caught her in the lie via screenshots of our prior discussions, she bemoaned that she was being told one thing by one person and another by another, as if being used like a pawn. Then, she blocked me. She was celebrating her victory in the hundreds of items she received from me at a low price, meanwhile, I'm told.

15. I think everything I've already stated covers TheJosh's statements, as well as his motives and unreasonable personal hatred of me, the lengths of which did indeed lead GS staff to compensate me. I congratulate him for his tenacity in that. It's not why the HMC happened.

16. You're going to have to either accept that I'm disabled, or not. That's all I can say but players going back since long before I had ever met Josh know me to be disabled for a fact. I'm not scanning legal documents onto this board, of all places, for the sake of proving him wrong.

17. I don't have two (or any, at the moment) accounts, Methais. You're referring to my mother when she confided in you, and I'm quite surprised since you seemed very helpful to her with advice on hunting with the wizard. I only ever had one Platinum account on which I was first known as Lutika, later retiring them to focus on playing Tsukiko until I left.

18. The wizard was priced at $1600 because the original seller valued it at $1600, and they are a high dollar seller on this board. It was sold to me for less. I actually tried to sell it back to the owner at buying price before HMC ever became a thing in our lives, but they were unable to purchase it back because they'd committed the money to home projects. They can verify this or not if they choose. It was a fortunate coincidence that the ebow I wanted to help my mother purchase was about that value, so I went for selling it at the original owner's considered price. Eventually, I lowered it to $1400 and kept it there. It was halved when HMC came around, but only after I was encouraged to keep trying to sell by the original owner and others, being honest about what had happened. I'd closed the sale prior to their encouragement.

19. Yes, my income is $510/mo plus food assistance. None of it is currently being used on GS. Next?

And that's all I have to say about the subject. No further replies will be offered, as Josh feeds upon them. My misery seems to be nourishment for him. joshjuststop. You chased me off of Platinum and got me to sell a year's work and head to Prime on a top GM's advice. Are you not satisfied enough?

Bump on the wizard. Still available. Thanks all.
    Is this the reason why Wyrom went Judge Judy and hands out Retraining Orders?