Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 15.4m Postcap Wizard for Sale

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    The fact you are so obssessed with this guy tells me there is something you are not telling us.

Fact is this dude bought thousands of dollars of GemStone stuff as a returner or brand new player or whatever and after having a not so good time (to the point where he was so bullied Wyrom was worried for him) he got taken advantage of and people jipped him for all he was worth. Again, not defending the dude or his actions as a person. But call an ace an ace and all that.
    The fact you think this guy is a victim makes me think you're either him or an idiot.

He was not bullied, people just told him to fuck off once they saw he was a consistent liar and scammer. If he is the victim then why was he HMC'd?

He only returns for EG so he can try to win raffles then sell the items for money in plat. Which is something the community frowns upon due to being such a small player base.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Would you care to explain how someone who's getting bullied and otherwise minding their own business ends up flagged as HMC, which is extremely difficult to get in the first place? Because basically the story we were getting is "These people were bullying me and when I asked Simu for help they HMC'd me!"
    HMC doesn’t mean a person is nefarious or a “bad guy” it just means exactly what it says it means a “high maintenance customer”. I would even go so far as to say that Wyrom himself labeled him a HMC not because he was a “bad dude” (he even gifted him a custom altered blink Katana) but honestly because Wyrom was trying to buffer for another potential Michaelous situation aka (someone who might hurt themself). That is to say, Wyrom wanted to sever any GS ties to this person not because of any in-game shenanigans but a potential real world calamitous event.

HMC doesn’t mean a person is nefarious or a “bad guy” it just means exactly what it says it means a “high maintenance customer”. I would even go so far as to say that Wyrom himself labeled him a HMC not because he was a “bad dude” (he even gifted him a custom altered blink Katana) but honestly because Wyrom was trying to buffer for another potential Michaelous situation aka (someone who might hurt themself). That is to say, Wyrom wanted to sever any GS ties to this person not because of any in-game shenanigans but a potential real world calamitous event.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

yea, ok. That's why, right after his newly made GS and Discord accounts were banned, Wyrom posted this:

WyromYesterday at 6:30 PM
    Q4 of 2019 has been a crazy time. We're doing our best to keep everyone from being harassed though.
    I mentioned this to our Platinum people, but please err on the side of caution if someone new and random starts asking to make purchases, deals, or loans.

Your HMC buddy is the reason for this warning. He was a scammer and would harass people/staff for items.
    Last edited by TheJosh; 12-12-2019 at 12:52 PM.

5. Default

LOL, you think Wyrom GAVE him a custom altered blink katana? That's funny shit and tells me you'll believe anything. I have a bridge I wanna sell ya....or better yet...a 4x falchion with mech flares for 7 million. LOL.

6. Default

Fierna is a known troll, don't mind him
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

7. Default

I don’t know guys, there’s some real situations with people here in this game and in RL. Not everything is a joke, I hope this person lands on his feet and I hope everyone else got their items back (which seemed to me they did).

In all cases, Plat is a real nuthouse by the looks of it.

8. Default

shut the fuck up macguyver

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosh View Post
    WyromYesterday at 6:30 PM
    Q4 of 2019 has been a crazy time. We're doing our best to keep everyone from being harassed though.
    I mentioned this to our Platinum people, but please err on the side of caution if someone new and random starts asking to make purchases, deals, or loans.

Your HMC buddy is the reason for this warning. He was a scammer and would harass people/staff for items.

I'M SURE THAT'S A TOTAL COINCIDENCE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OP
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible