Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.4m Postcap Wizard for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that he made up a completely false story and is still doubling down on it.

Probably didn't want to say, "I'm HMC. I fucked up." Would have been easier though.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

2. Default

Simple question:

Why is he trying to sell the PRIME character he tried for a couple of weeks to buy? He wanted to flee from plat and play clean on prime.

Why is he trying to sell the character, then?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

The story I heard from him is that his mom was upset that her account got tagged with HMC status as well, so he wanted to liquidate the wizard at a loss to buy her a spirit bow in Plat to apologize. Also, he seems not to have been able to give up playing Plat for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post

Probably didn't want to say, "I'm HMC. I fucked up." Would have been easier though.
    Ah yes, I forgot that lying during a sale is always the best course of action.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think the best part about this is Wyrom basically telling OP that they are so cancer that the company losing a Plat sub is more preferable to them actually playing on a Plat sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Ah yes, I forgot that lying during a sale is always the best course of action.
    Yeah, the guilt by association bit is not true as far as the player is concerned. The wizard was clean before and got smeared with HMC status because of the account it was transferred to.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Yeah, the guilt by association bit is not true as far as the player is concerned. The wizard was clean before and got smeared with HMC status because of the account it was transferred to.
    Which is precisely why I'm saying this person is full of shit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

I'm not going to bother responding to all of this at length. I needlessly stressed myself out doing so last night (once again addressing accusations I have addressed time and again prior, only to have them ignored) and won't be viewing the thread further after this post. My mom will also not be dragged into this again. Her accounts are cancelled, we are gone. If you want to waste what time you have in your day continuing with this, feel free, but know that I'm neither here nor on Lnet to see it.

A few points to address:

1. I apologize to Richaard for misspelling his name, as I also did via PMs. We had very little contact outside of the game (though I did find our RP within game fun and he seemed pleasant). I only vaguely recalled the name from when he messaged my mom's Discord. So, I officially apologize for calling him Ricaard and provide him with two letters H to repay the debt. Richaard, it was nice knowing you and I do appreciate the support I know you gave.

2. Sile, case of mistaken identity. Sorry about that. I'm glad we were able to talk it out in PMs and appreciate that you accepted my apology. Your advice, also appreciated. Glad to have known you.

3. BriarFox, thank you for having been a genuinely good and kind friend for many years. I appreciate your visiting the thread to say what you did and to verify that my health status is genuine. Enjoy the shop.

4. The katana referenced was given to me as part of the compensation for mistreatment noted by staff. When I began liquidating my account, it naturally became a consideration as to whether or not that katana could/should be sold. I would not do so without Wyrom's go-ahead. So, I brought it up and only then did I learn that an anonymous player (still anonymous to me) had donated the katana and a blink token, and Wyrom had done the alter. After I asked him whether it could be sold, he said he'd look into it and speak with the person. I inquired a few times about an answer as billing time grew closer and I wanted to downgrade my account, which annoyed him and concluded in his taking back the katana. That's the story there. I regret that it happened, as up until then, Wyrom and I had actually maintained a great relationship and I had his permission to DM him to chat whenever I wanted to. A good friend.

That's about it. Thanks all. The narrative is clearly going to be driven toward scandal here, no matter what else I say, so I'm out of it and the game (save for the last few days I have subbed - might play a little during those). If there's anything else needed, feel free to PM.

9. Default

Why your mom canceled her plat account? How was it related to this issue man?

Please, stop crapping on our intelligence
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

10. Default

I just wish you'd stop apologizing. Apology without sincerity is just a slap in the face to people. It's clear since you apologize everywhere (screencap above, all through this thread) you think it gets you something. It doesn't. Just makes you look worse.

Anyway, since you aren't reading this, I was going to pay your GS sub for the next year, but I guess no need now.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal