Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver Stone Convicted - Facing 20 Years in Prison

Default Roger Stone Convicted - Facing 20 Years in Prison

Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos and now Rick Stone. What do they have in common? They all were Trump advisers or campaign staff convicted and facing years in prison for their illegal acts on behalf of the campaign or for lying to obstruct the Mueller investigation and for crimes exposed as a result of the investigation. Up next: Rudy Giuliani.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ounts-n1082326
    Last edited by Seran; 11-15-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Fam did you mean Roger Stone, lol
    Last edited by audioserf; 11-15-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos and now Rick Stone. What do they have in common? They all were Trump advisers or campaign staff convicted and facing years in prison for their illegal acts on behalf of the campaign or for lying to obstruct the Mueller investigation and for crimes exposed as a result of the investigation. Up next: Rudy Giuliani.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ounts-n1082326
    What else do they have in common? Connections to corrupt Ukraine officials influenced by Russia.

Even Oliver Stone did a movie in 2019 called Ukraine on Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Fam did you mean Roger Stone, lol
    Sure did!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! DOES THIS MEAN TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA NOW?!?!?!?! WHEN IS HILLARY GOING TO MOVE INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!?!?!?

You fools are being played.

And I'm happy to watch.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    That being said, I'd be interested to hear how anyone thinks that this impeachment is truly constructive for the American people - and how it will make a difference in your life.
    They think it will soothe their butthurt. But it won't because it's going to go nowhere, and will just result in even more butthurt and a 2nd term for Trump, which will cause exponentially more butthurt meltdowns.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-15-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Also, what do you monsters eat that you don't enjoy the aroma of your flatulence from time to time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

7. Default

It's not constructive at all. I think it will get Trump re-elected, that's how it affects my life.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

As soon as the Senate acquits Trump, he will pardon Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn and Roger Stone. They were loyal. But he won't pardon any of the ones who ratted him out.

If the Senate found Trump not guilty, he will say, then that means the whole investigation thing was corrupt, and Manafort, Flynn and Stone can't be guilty either.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    That being said, I'd be interested to hear how anyone thinks that this impeachment is truly constructive for the American people - and how it will make a difference in your life.
    This ensures America remains a democracy with its freedoms intact instead of an authoritarian dictatorship that forces its will upon the people.

This ensures America remains a democracy with its freedoms intact instead of an authoritarian dictatorship that forces its will upon the people.
    LOLS
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"