Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Oliver Stone Convicted - Facing 20 Years in Prison

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    3 years, 4 months.
    And given the statistics around witness tampering, he'll probably serve 60% of the sentence.

Or Trump will pardon the dirtbag.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    3 years, 4 months.
    He should have received the death penalty. Asking friends to lie is no joke.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson said that for months, Mr. Stone carried out a deliberate and calculated effort to hinder an important congressional inquiry by blatantly lying, hiding hundreds of documents and pressuring a fragile witness. Mr. Stone enjoys "mind-games" and political gamesmanship, she said, but "nothing about this case was a joke. It wasn't a stunt and it wasn't a prank."

She added, "He was not prosecuted to give anyone a political advantage. He was not prosecuted, as some have complained, for standing up for the president. He was prosecuted for covering up for the president."

Handing down a 40-month sentence, Judge Jackson said Mr. Stone's behavior inspired "dismay and disgust."

More...

The judge will rule later on Stone's request for a new trail because of alleged juror bias. Stone will be free until that ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The judge will rule later on Stone's request for a new trail because of alleged juror bias. Stone will be free until that ruling.
    If he wants trail mix in prison, he can pay for it himself.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible