Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well-used steel chisel

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    in the end after testing literally thousands of gems of all values, a net return of around 30-35 percent was attained, a lot of the value of chisels was the fact that you could power level empaths with them. If you have the gem,s you could keep 2 empaths fried essentially forever. Since they removed XP from the healing of the hand injuries the value isn't likely to be nearly as high. Last chisel I sold, was after that particular auction was for 75 million/7 or so per
    they nerfed healing because of an item like 10 people might have. Nice. Was that a HSN event?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    they nerfed healing because of an item like 10 people might have. Nice. Was that a HSN event?
    They didn't nerf healing EXP. They already have the "self-inflicted" flag for wounds that negates healing EXP for various things. They just added it to the wound caused by the chisels at some point but i don't think that involved any real extra work. Still dumb, but yeah not like a project or anything.

You can work around the RT if you want to want to do deal with a bunch of meticulous bullshit. (you can offer an item, enter RT, and the receiver can accept the thing just fine while the giver is in RT). Go nuts.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    “WHAT DO YOU GUYS MEAN WE NEVER DO NON-P2W DEV?!?!?!”
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible