Thread: any wizards hunting with crusade 1618

1. Default any wizards hunting with crusade 1618

This seems like a very good combination, never heard for bolts having increased damage weighting.

Does anyone use this combo? How big a difference does it make?

60 second duration, bleh.

I cannot envision hunting with it even on an infused scroll. It might be fun to see the/any effect but I doubt the damage is worth it.

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

You could get an hour or more with a fully infused SK 1618 scroll, though I imagine the OP was referring to players who group with a paladin that keeps it going, since 1618 is a group-wide spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You could get an hour or more with a fully infused SK 1618 scroll, though I imagine the OP was referring to players who group with a paladin that keeps it going, since 1618 is a group-wide spell.
    Are you sure? 1618 is a flat 60 second duration, non-stackable non-refreshable

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Are you sure? 1618 is a flat 60 second duration, non-stackable non-refreshable
    SK scrolls give you "knowledge" of the spell for over an hour if unlocked, so you can re-cast 1618 every 60 seconds for an hour+. Of course, once your hour is up, you'll need a new infused 1618 SK scroll...
    Last edited by Maerit; 11-13-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    SK scrolls give you "knowledge" of the spell for over an hour if unlocked, so you can re-cast 1618 every 60 seconds for an hour+. Of course, once your hour is up, you'll need a new infused 1618 SK scroll...
    Got it. I didn’t realize you meant continuously casting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Default

no one has tried it?

Might have to try to test it myself, will see if I can find a paladin willing to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucktar View Post
    This seems like a very good combination, never heard for bolts having increased damage weighting.

It makes a big difference, the same with a higher lvl Cleric and or Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucktar View Post

When as a sunfist mage, you hunt with added crit weight against hated foes… it does a difference but with rapidfire, you just don't notice it that much LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Yes, and easier way to experience damage weighted bolts is through GoS and sigil of minor bane vs hated foes (like a troll or giant).