Thread: fash lo nae teleport cloak( gold ring/teleport cloak)

Default fash lo nae teleport cloak( gold ring/teleport cloak)

Looking for a price to possible move.

a traveler's cloak
    (unnavable but chance to lose 7 spirit upon failure)

You tap your cloak. Magic ripples through your body for a moment, then stops.

You pull your cloak closely around your body.
    As the cloak settles about you, you feel your body turn buoyant and shimmer into a thousand motes of light! After an eyeblink of dizzying flight, the sparks coalesce, forming your body once again.

(departing)
    xxx pulls his cloak closely around his body.
    As the cloak settles about xxx, his body shimmers into a thousand motes of light! After a moment, the light is gone

(arriving)
    A thousand motes of light whirl into the room, coalescing into xxx.

You estimate that a traveler's cloak can store a significant amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item about a week ago

loresing info

The first thing that strikes you about the cloak is the weight, which is about 5 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 100,000 silvers.

Magic emanates from the cloak brightly, giving you the feeling of being bathed in bright sunlight. Despite your best efforts, however, you cannot tell the purpose of the magic...at least, not yet.

Images flash through your mind, of priests in grey robes and a slit-pupilled eye. The scenes grow faster and faster, until all that is left is a blur of motion. With a flash of light, even that is gone.

Tendrils of magic wrap about you, removing your ability to do anything but sing. An old man's voice speaks clearly in your mind. "Knowledge is a precious thing, little bard, and while I give knowledge freely to all who ask, the knowledge itself is not free...."

(unnavable but chance to lose 7 spirit upon failure)
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

In reading the posts about these old cloaks, there was a trick to just reset the cloak every time you finished teleporting, and that trick apparently prevented you from ever failing.

If you pull it to go back and forth between two destinations constantly, it will eventually fail, but if you pull / tap supposedly you don't ever get a failure.

They really should have released a sign of hopelessness cloak (maybe a scarf)
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

5. Default

<They really should have released a sign of hopelessness cloak (maybe a scarf)>

Or a belt LOL.