Thread: Hand Of Light

1. Default Hand Of Light

Stats are as follows: 10x/11x undead bane (+50 against living, +55 against undead) , max light with disintegration flares, T5 ensorcell, 2-slot fusion (currently +13 THW bonus and +6 Str bonus), old style orbs that will come with the item.

This item still offers expansion capability as it can still take a defusion and script flare (e.g. blink and/or rot). Crit weighting is at 6 CER.

a glowing white steel greatsword: The hilt of carved stone is hewn into the shape of a muscled, imposing figure with sage eyes of jade. It supports a massive blade of white steel that is somehow imbued with pearlescent hues just beneath its surface. Flames of inlaid ice blue faenor climb the blade, commingling with tongues of gold at the midpoint. Despite the weapon's impressive size, its blade is honed to a razor's hair-thin edge. Two spherical depressions adorn the white steel greatsword, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.

a large white steel scabbard: Hints of rainbowed hue play beneath the white steel surface of the scabbard, somehow imbued into the snowy metal. Flames of ice blue eahnor commingle with those of gold across both surfaces, the vibrant color a stark contrast to the pallor beneath. A length of bleached leather serves to secure the scabbard.

First offer of $1.5k will be the new owner.

Respectfully,
    Matt
    Last edited by HermieTheDentist; 11-08-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

Blog Entries

Definitly needs to be defusioned
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern

I thought if you defused a 2 slot fusion that every one in the one teras discord channel would never let you live it down.
    Last edited by Nordred; 11-03-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Blog Entries

hahahahah yes Nordred
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I thought if you defused a 2 slot fusion that every one in the one teras discord channel would never let you live it down.
    The fact that Teras has it's own Discord and I am not subscribed to it makes me exempt from this policy.

Respectfully,
    Matt
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by HermieTheDentist View Post
    The fact that Teras has it's own Discord and I am not subscribed to it makes me exempt from this policy.

Respectfully,
    Matt

I was just having a little fun at Sentral’s expense. We can’t let him live it down after all.

Wasn't this just recently sold? Or am I dreaming?

8. Default

Bumping to stay current.
    ... 63 points of damage!
    DEAD!

9. Default

TTT
    ... 63 points of damage!
    DEAD!