Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7x t5 long dwarven rat skewer with GE lightning flares and 2 pts of DW

Default 7x t5 long dwarven rat skewer with GE lightning flares and 2 pts of DW

need a price check please.

Sorry, had to delete my last reply bc I didnt see the ensorcell.

I'd put this around 25m based on limited info I have. 30m on a good day. Based on prices of similar greater ele flaring weapons that recent sold or are for sale

I paid 100$ for my 6x perfect greater void flaring main gauche. And there is a +33 spikestar with greater ice flares currently listed at 22m .
    Last edited by Sile2; 11-07-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks, asked in game and,got a bunch of gruff about it being an estoc

ya the weapon base is just so light

You’ve got about 100m worth of work into it, but unfortunately the market won’t bear that price for an estoc, even if it’s hilarious. 40m probably.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Sadly due to the weapon base it is my guess you will be lucky to find someone who will buy that at all. I would try a 5m minimum bid and a 40m buyout and set the auction for a month. Then pray someone bids but I would guess is it is near unsaleable as an estoc but maybe get the nostalgia factor.
    Last edited by Bryce; 11-08-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Yeah being an estoc gimps this thing horrendously, 40m is a fucking crackhead price imo, if you get 10m for it you should be happy. Honestly just keep it you have spent way more on it than you will ever get for selling it

Well, estocs aren't completely terrible. They do primarily puncture damage and they're small and fast, making them good ambushing weapons.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

god they need to do a weapon base review like right now. So moronic that we’re all using like 5 bases because the rest are clearly inferior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Thanks, asked in game and,got a bunch of gruff about it being an estoc
    I stuck some air flares (same as unbalance flares, just renamed to AIR flares) on a 5x scimitar that my warmage swings.

The scimitar isn't the best OHE, but the ease at which these flares knock targets down and how even some low damage flares easily stun the target, my warmage just cleaves through targets right now.

In the right hands even a 7x GE lightning flaring weapon could be one hell of a sight to see swinging at 1 second.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    god they need to do a weapon base review like right now. So moronic that we’re all using like 5 bases because the rest are clearly inferior.
    Maybe they will do one.

But if they did, it would probably be some 250K BS purchase to change one weapon to have a new system function. I mean, they can't be doing all this proper functional game changing work without making a lot of money from it, that would ludicrous.