Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 7x t5 long dwarven rat skewer with GE lightning flares and 2 pts of DW

I'm over 35 and have children.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    I'm over 35 and have children.
    Do you come to a textgame forum and tells everyone they're gay when they don't post like you want em to do?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Do you come to a textgame forum and tells everyone they're gay when they don't post like you want em to do?
    Nah, just the really stupid ones that like to pretend they know what they are talking about. So you, mainly. Easy target? Perhaps, but you really are a dumb fuck and seeing you struggle to be clever or formulate a comeback that's remotely competent or worthwhile is hilarious. Cruel, but hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Nah, just the really stupid ones that like to pretend they know what they are talking about. So you, mainly. Easy target? Perhaps, but you really are a dumb fuck and seeing you struggle to be clever or formulate a comeback that's remotely competent or worthwhile is hilarious. Cruel, but hilarious.
    what?

What's your point again?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

what?

What's your point again?
    See? Case in point. You are a true retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You're still pretty fucking dumb, regardless of what Fierna posted. Pointing to a post and acting like it's a smoking gun of some sort that makes you think that you're somehow not an idiot in general, is funny.

Now go back to being wrong and creating new, dumb topics that everyone calls you stupid in.
    Who is everyone?

Who is everyone?
    You're right, that is a broad term. Most people that reply to your shitty topics typically call you a retard. Very few people (if any) agree with whatever inane 'point' you dredge up from the retarded cesspool of your brain. Choosing instead, to mock your stupid ass or not bother with you at all.

Cleared up?
    Last edited by Astray; 11-08-2019 at 08:12 PM.

According to Merriam Webster's definition of most:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/most

Definition of most (Entry 1 of 6)
    : greatest in quantity, extent, or degree
    the most ability
    : the majority of
    most people

Definition of most (Entry 2 of 6)
    : to the greatest or highest degree —often used with an adjective or adverb to form the superlative
    the most challenging job he ever had
    : to a very great degree
    was most persuasive

most noun
    Definition of most (Entry 3 of 6)
    : the greatest amount
    it's the most I can do
    at most or at the most
    : as an extreme limit
    took him an hour at most

We're speaking of the adjective here. In French, we'd say "la plupart". The 2 definitions of the adjective worries me a bit: Majority is 50% +1, but hey, that's the definition, it is the correct wording!

Let's say there's… hmmm… 500 active posters, that'd be a good guess, right?

You're saying 251 active posters think like you… truly?

You're saying 251 active posters think like you… truly?
    See, when I said most, I further qualified the parameters by saying:

Most people that reply to your shitty topics typically call you a retard.
    The underscore is where you fixated but the actual point comes after. It's my mistake for expecting intelligence and not just words being strung together to feign intellect. Now go ahead, go wiki and dictionary the next moot word in an effort to come off as 'smart'.

I'll wait. I got a 3 day weekend coming. Plenty of time to thoroughly make sure you understand how much of a drooling fucktard you are.

Oh and nobody gives a fuck about French here. You're still gonna bring it up, I know. I just thought you should be informed.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-08-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Oh.

Let's say, I don't know, 50 active people replied to my posts in the last 3 years.

You mean 50% +1, 26, typically thinks I'm stupid?