Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 7x t5 long dwarven rat skewer with GE lightning flares and 2 pts of DW

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Frenchy?
    Ah fuck, are you gonna start crying about that now too?

let's say a math genius is behind you. For him, you're stupid. He throw insults at you while you insult the stupid. Endless loop alert?
    Math genius!

Oh good Lord. That one hurt my ribs a little. Please do enlighten me, what is the defining trait of a math genius and how do you spot them randomly in public? Is he carrying an abacus and doing long division on his shirt? Is he wearing a shirt that says "Math Genius" on it?

God, you are a stupid fuck.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-08-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Ah fuck, are you gonna start crying about that now too?

Math genius!

Oh good Lord. That one hurt my ribs a little. Please do enlighten me, what is the defining trait of a math genius and how do you spot them randomly in public? Is he carrying an abacus and doing long division on his shirt? Is he wearing a shirt that says "Math Genius" on it?

God, you are a stupid fuck.

oh!

How do you know if someone's stupid then?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

oh!

How do you know if someone's stupid then?
    When someone displays a keen, almost preternatural really, lack of common sense. I'll wait for you to spin that.

When someone displays a keen, almost preternatural really, lack of common sense. I'll wait for you to spin that.
    let's say you come to Japan but you don't understand japanese. How will you know?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

let's say you come to Japan but you don't understand japanese. How will you know?
    So when you lose one assumption, you make up another dumb as fuck question.

Here's one for you. Why do think anyone gives an actual fuck about your poorly stitched together thoughts on the game or economy of things you clearly don't understand?

Don't worry, faggot, I'll wait.

So when you lose one assumption, you make up another dumb as fuck question.

Here's one for you. Why do think anyone gives an actual fuck about your poorly stitched together thoughts on the game or economy of things you clearly don't understand?

Don't worry, faggot, I'll wait.
    Tell me why they don't care

Tell me why they don't care
    See, can't even answer a simple question. I've answered your stupid as fuck, asinine questions. Guess you just can't help being worthless.

See, can't even answer a simple question. I've answered your stupid as fuck, asinine questions. Guess you just can't help being worthless.
    too much slangs, it's impossible to understand and with google traduction, it makes even less sense

too much slangs, it's impossible to understand and with google traduction, it makes even less sense
    So, you're too stupid to understand what was said and you're avoiding the question. Got it. Good chat, retard.

So, you're too stupid to understand what was said and you're avoiding the question. Got it. Good chat, retard.
    everyone not understand slangs it too stupid now?