Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 7x t5 long dwarven rat skewer with GE lightning flares and 2 pts of DW

Think of the most stupidest person you know

Compare me to him, do you think I'm smarter or not?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Think of the most stupidest person you know

Compare me to him, do you think I'm smarter or not?
    The stupidest person I know doesn't come close to your level and he has shot himself in each foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The stupidest person I know doesn't come close to your level and he has shot himself in each foot.
    Perfect

Imagine that stupidest person you know that shot himself in each foot in a wal mart and he just can't pay his bills, or I don't know. The cashier tries to help him but he just can't get it. He can't count, he cannot put things in the bags, he drops everything.

You are in the queue.

Would you start shooting homophobic insults at the VERY stupid person already struggling?
    Last edited by Murrandii; 11-08-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Perfect

Imagine that stupidest person you know that shot himself in each foot in a wal mart and he just can pay his bills, or I don't know. The cashier tries to help him but he just can't get it

You are in the queue.

Would you start shooting homophobic insults at the VERY stupid person already struggling?
    I regularly call people I know worse shit than faggot.

You trying to turn it into a scenario as some ultra predictable "GOTCHA" moment is hilariously stupid. I call you a faggot precisely because of shit like this.

I regularly call people I know worse shit than faggot.

You trying to turn it into a scenario as some ultra predictable "GOTCHA" moment is hilariously stupid. I call you a faggot precisely because of shit like this.
    Just answer. Would you start yelling insults?

Just answer. Would you start yelling insults?
    I would call him a fucking retard and leave him there. Why? Because people that shoot themselves in a goddamn Walmart line deserve every amount of ridicule raised to them.

Let me guess, you'd help because you're such a good guy. Uh huh. You're not dissuading or guilting me. I don't care what dumb as fuck logic and bullshit scenarios you make up for an ill-conceived attempt at one-upping me because you're too stupid to come up with a legitimate argument. You stupid fuck.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-08-2019 at 10:27 PM.

I would call him a fucking retard and leave him there. Why? Because people that shoot themselves in a goddamn Walmart line deserve every amount of ridicule raised to them.

Let me guess, you'd help because you're such a good guy. Uh huh. You're not dissuading or guilting me. I don't care what dumb as fuck logic and bullshit scenarios you make up for an ill-conceived attempt at one-upping me because you're too stupid to come up with a legitimate argument. You stupid fuck.

But someone throwing insult to a very stupid person is as stupid if not more, no?

But someone throwing insult to a very stupid person is as stupid if not more, no?
    Lmao, nah. It's insulting a stupid person for being obnoxious enough to warrant an insult in the first place.

Oh and hey, good job on admitting you're very stupid. You're almost there, Frenchy.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-08-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Frenchy?

Lmao, nah. It's insulting a stupid person for being obnoxious enough to warrant an insult in the first place.

Oh and hey, good job on admitting you're very stupid. You're almost there, Frenchy.
    let's say a math genius is behind you. For him, you're stupid. He throw insults at you while you insult the stupid. Endless loop alert?