Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something you’ll never forgive

Default Something you’ll never forgive

Ok here is a thread for something that was changed that you’ll never forgive, and is still annoying to this day. I’ll start:

Nerfing 130. I loved this spell. I could easily get to the north gate. If I got lost, I could always find my way home. Now it’s super annoying to use and even as nearly a 2x capped I can get 45 sec RT. Fucking annoying.

Might as well add, sign of hopelessness and other CoL sings that were never useful.

What about you?
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

2. Default

nerfing haste from zero rt
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Most any arbitrary change made for the sake of "realism." It's a Fantasy game, for heavens sake.

Followed at a close second by the nerf to Dark Catalyst. I still get nostalgic for the old version sometimes.

Ooof 60O damage DC with 12 mana back was so amazing. It was a sight to behold.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    nerfing haste from zero rt
    Sorry 'bout that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Most any arbitrary change made for the sake of "realism."

Quite frankly gnomes, who needs them? Or hobbits. Its just wrong!

Short folk I more have the urge to punt than anything else.

Adding crit randomization kind of sucked. Padding past 6 points ranges from 'you're saved!' to 'LOL that cost you how much to add?'

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Adding crit randomization kind of sucked. Padding past 6 points ranges from 'you're saved!' to 'LOL that cost you how much to add?'
    Nowadays, you could say crit padding is (6 + (half your max -6)). That means you pay DOUBLE for an effective point.

There's rumors there's a crit padding random from your con bonus too! (con bonus / 10. Total is randomized)

Crit randomization from the attacker'S point of view is understandable: the way the axe was handled, the angle that hit the body part was less efficient et cetera.

Crit random protection from your con bonus is understandable: the way you placed your body to receive the hit and so on.

The crit random protection from the armor MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. How can an armor protects less ? Is it padded on chest? Yes? Why isn't sometimes more or less efficient? There's weakness in that area? I ADDED EXTRA PADDING FOR THAT REASON!

Ahh simu… let's democratized a feature… OUPS, let's nerf it under "balance" cause reasons.

For me, a big no no change was voln's dream exp nerfed. Instead of removing it, just add a crazy cpstin favors, something like that.

I never went voln after.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

It's clearly the rapid fire, haste and immolate changes, but I still play 2 wizards.